Playoffs: Which bandwagon are you hopping on?

Filthy Bandwagoners

• Total voters

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Ex-Sens having a big impact in playoffs through 2 games.... Stone 3 goals, Duchesne 4 points, EK 4 points + terrible blunders... I'm on the Vegas bandwagon, but holy crap San Jose is good... the only Sj weakness , and its big, is both their goalies suck.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
How is it that Tampa only gets 3 votes for the team so many on here kept bragging about all yr & Crosby gets zero? :laugh:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Whoever wins between Vegas and SJ is who I'll be rooting for in the West. In the east, I guess NYI. Great story lines if they face either Washington or Toronto. Trotz faces his old team, or NYI extract revenge on Tavares.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Whoever wins between Vegas and SJ is who I'll be rooting for in the West. In the east, I guess NYI. Great story lines if they face either Washington or Toronto. Trotz faces his old team, or NYI extract revenge on Tavares.
I might be wrong here, but I thought NYI faced either WSH or CAR, while CBJ faces BOS/TOR.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
A Vegas win is great for the Sens either way.

We get to see Stone, and our pick is guaranteed to move up 1 spot if the BJ's don't win next round

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I voted for my birth town Winnipeg. If I were to predict the winner it would have been Tampa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad