Playoffs: Which bandwagon are you hopping on?

Filthy Bandwagoners

• Total voters

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
No Sens fan should root for the Leafs.

giphy.gif

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Actively cheering against Leafs and Colorado. I've got a soft spot for SJ, Nash and VGK. Canes have been fun this year so hoping they do well too. Feels like there's going to be a lot of tight series in the first round. Should be a good one

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I'll probably watch a game here and there. I guess Vegas or San Jose would be the teams I would want to win because they have former players and they're on the West Coast so we won't have to hear about it as much compared to a Canadian or Eastern Conference team. Plus neither has won a cup so yeah.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I'd like to see any of Vegas, SJ or Tampa win. My heart is with Karlsson but my head says TB is gonna be too much for any other team. TB is also just a model franchise so I'd like to see great management be rewarded.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
San Jose first and foremost because Karlsson.

Then in the East I'm mostly cheering for the Bruins. Sure helps that they're facing the Leafs.

Wouldn't mind Calgary bringing the Cup back to Canada.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
VGK & SJ for me. So whoever makes it out of that series is my choice!

I haven’t been watching any Sens (or any) games since January, I was mourning the destruction of my beloved Sens, but I’m excited for playoff hockey and I may just have a new favorite team that I follow.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Can only vote 1 option?

1- Winnipeg (2nd favorite team)
2- Calgary (3rd favorite team but always an internal debate with the Jets)
3- Nashville
4- San Jose
5- Vegas
6- Boston (always liked the Bruins for some reason)
7- Washington (love Ovie and all the euros)
8- Islanders (I have a Lehner RC collection to sale and would be nice to see his stock skyrocket)

Don't care/would rather not club :

9- Carolina
10- Dallas
11- St-Louis
12- Tampa Bay

and the really don't want them to win club :

13- Columbus (not because I dislike them but they can't advance to the ECF for 1st round pick reasons)
14- Pittsburgh
15- Toronto
16- Colorado

:help:

Congrats Avs fans, your attitude this season made your team join my dislike club with the Leafs and Pens. Heck, the Habs are the most direct rival to the Sens but I don't even dislike them like the Avs. :thumbu:

I guess SJS or Vegas for Karl/Stoner.. and SJS pick situation? But, who cares.

"SJS pick" situation is only next year, 2020 draft. And since that draft looks really really good (maybe the best since 2003, with 2015 of course), Sens might get a very good prospect no matter where they pick. Having three 1st round picks in that draft would be just incredible.

Last edited:

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Anyone but Toronto is basically ok.

Not a Colorado fan.

Also absolutely hate Doug Wilson. Always have. So not San Jose either.

Reactions: topshelf15

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Mostly based on fans that I like to see rewarded. Columbus, Isles, Flames. And fans that I hate: no to Nashville, Vegas, Toronto, Pitts.

Part of me has a soft spot for the Stars, and they could surprise. Watched them lastnight and how Montreal, with all their money, didn't pony up for Radulov.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Mostly based on fans that I like to see rewarded. Columbus, Isles, Flames. And fans that I hate: no to Nashville, Vegas, Toronto, Pitts.

Part of me has a soft spot for the Stars, and they could surprise. Watched them lastnight and how Montreal, with all their money, didn't pony up for Radulov.

My curiosity is peaked, why the hate of Nashville and Vegas fans?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Because they proclaim to be the best. And are pretty arrogant, especially the Vegas fans. Plus, it is way too easy for them so far

So it’s more of a board thing here? I say that because Nashville fans seem awesome and I’ve only heard great things about them live and if you go visit.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Islanders, because they're an example of what we could do if we hired competent hockey people.

Also sharks, just so we have a chance at that extra 1st (if Karl stays).

Also would love to see Calgary do well, and of course would be happy for any of Stone/Turris/Spezza/etc.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
I like the Islanders in the East, and I also have a soft spot for the Canes and the way they've managed to piss-off so many uptight people.

In the West I like San Jose because O Captain My Captain.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Islanders in the East for the underdog effect and because of the ***hole chants at Tavares.

San Jose in the West because Karlsson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad