Playoffs: Which bandwagon are you hopping on?

Filthy Bandwagoners

• Total voters

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Boston in the east ... Strongly for round 1 .. no commitment after that
Tampa to win the east
Vegas in the west.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Boston in the East, I like their style and I hope they absolutely destroy the Leafs in every way possible. Either Tampa or Washington are likely the favourites to come out of the East again.

I hope the Sharks go far in the West only to meet potential draft pick compensation coming our way, but I don't see it happening.

I think one of Vegas/Jets comes out of the West. I think the Flames are the best team in that conference, but their goaltending is just awful and I don't trust it.

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Islanders for me. I have a lot of respect for what Lou and Trotz were able to do in such a short period of time, and I've always had a soft spot for Robin Lehner. Leafs fans are also really bitter about JT's old team finishing ahead of them, and I'd enjoy bathing in their tears if the Isles go further than them in the playoffs.

Reactions: Senscore

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Boston/Carolina in the East
Calgary/Vegas/Sharks in the West

Kinda hedging my bets :laugh:

Boston is tough to cheer for as a team (division rival, 06, semi recent cup winners, Jack Edwards) but I love most of their players (Pasta may very well be my favourite player in the league). It certainly helps they are playing the Leafs in Round 1 and then will be big underdogs in Round 2.

I'd be more committed to the 'Canes if I thought they had a chance, but the Caps will be a tough out. Was really hoping they could sneak into that 2/3 matchup in the Metro.

Vegas and Sharks for the obvious Sens connections (probably leaning towards the Sharks a bit because I'm a bigger EK fan than Stone, but I could hop on the bandwagon of either team once that matchup is done).

Calgary because they are the only Canadian team left standing that I don't hate.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Washington to come out of the East & Winn to come out of the West.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Vegas and Carolina for me.
Also rooting for Vegas-Dallas conference final in the West. This way our pick gets upgraded to #17.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixxer

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
The Blues have been my second favourite team for about ten years now.

Honestly I'm fine with all teams in the playoffs going all the way outside of Toronto and Tampa Bay.

salomonster

Oct 7, 2006
Double dot
I'm too cool.

But I'd like to see Stoner get a long run.

Too bad he meets Karl and they go at it right away in the 1st series.

Isn't it if SJ goes to the cup and Karl signs with them then Ottawa gets another 1st rounder?

I think that's right?

And in the east, Boston to beat the Leafs in 4 would be also ideal.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto They won’t get past the first round but it’d be nice to see them have a good run

No Sens fan should root for the Leafs.

giphy.gif

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
The heart says VGK, but the head says Sharks so that we can get an extra 1st rounder if Karlsson stays with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad