Confirmed with Link: Playoffs Round 1: New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins - All series talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMan74

Jun 27, 2019
Sully is one of the best coaches in the league.
I like gallant, but there’s a significant difference between them.
There is a mindset which needs to prevail today should we take this victory. We got to believe in all that has culiminated until this point. Our stars need to rise up today as they began to once again in game 6. Gallant has got to get our team believing again and firing the puck relentlessly on net. Exploit their chinks in the armor to the fullest.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
No matter what happens tonight, I hope everyone here (including the bed wetters that melted down after game 4) realizes that just making the playoffs this year was wildly exceeding expectations, let alone taking it to 7 games after being down 3-1.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Nice, you set me straight. Right there with you. Have 3 myself, and wouldnt be as stable a person w/o them.

Oh same, here. I found Loki as a 5 week old stray while I was stationed in Texas and single. I was working as military law enforcement and had a lot of tough days, notifying families for a drunk driving casualty or responding to suicides and domestic violence cases. Loki was the constant that got me through some difficult days. He’s the best. He’s 5 years old now and about to be a big brother to an actual human baby and I’m excited to see them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest