Confirmed with Link: Playoffs Round 1: New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins - All series talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Here we gooo! Back to the show!!!

Announce the f***ing schedule already!!!

Rangers in 6!

—————

New York Rangers (M2) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (M3)

Tuesday, May 3: Penguins at Rangers, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN, Sportsnet, CBC, TVA Sports)

Thursday, May 5: Penguins at Rangers, 7 p.m. ET (TNT, Sportsnet, CBC, TVA Sports)

Saturday, May 7: Rangers at Penguins, 7 p.m. ET (TNT, Sportsnet, CBC, TVA Sports)

Monday, May 9: Rangers at Penguins, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN, Sportsnet, CBC, TVA Sports)

*Wednesday, May 11: Penguins at Rangers, TBD

*Friday, May 13: Rangers at Penguins, TBD

*Sunday, May 15: Penguins at Rangers, TBD

Last edited:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Btw, the season ticket reps were apparently telling people Tuesday night would be game 1 if they played the Pens. No confirmation yet.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
jean-claude.gif

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Pretty nuts we went through a half decade long rebuild and come out of it just to have another playoff meeting with the Penguins led by Crosby, Malkin and Letang.

For real. Feels like those years practically didn't exist. But then I look at our side and there's only one guy who was here for any of that. Strange.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Still not sure what to make of this bottom 6. Are you going with the kid line game 1? Maybe something like this:

Laf-Chytil-Hunt
Rooney (rather Brod but it won't be) - Goodrow - KK
I think this too.

1) GG ain't going with a Kid Line with actual stakes
2) Laf-Chytil-Hunt seem to have some chemistry

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
I think we'll win this series relatively unchallenged. I don't think it will be a sweep but I don't think it goes 7 games either. If it goes 6 I think we probably go up 3-1 first so we are comfortable-ish.

But I don't think we get out of the second round.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Still not sure what to make of this bottom 6. Are you going with the kid line game 1? Maybe something like this:

Laf-Chytil-Hunt
Rooney (rather Brod but it won't be) - Goodrow - KK
Kid line is finished. GG changed things up and broke it up tonight. No way that trio plays game 1

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Kid line is finished. GG changed things up and broke it up tonight. No way that trio plays game 1
In his interview it didn’t sound like they are done at all. He said the game was stale so he just made some moves on the fly. With Copp and Bread back that line will stay together, none of them should be on the 4th line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad