GDT: Playoffs 2019 (We weren't invited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Just flipping back and forth (so not devoting my full attention to it), but man, it looks like the Caps have nothing left. They're barely skating.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Cool for the Canes, Mrazek was great, but now we'll never hear the end of that "Mr. Game 7" bull****.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I don’t particularly like the Canes but what Williams has done bringing that room together and helping bring the best out of each player has been phenominal. I won’t be rooting for them the rest of the way but good for them.

So we have left the following:
Canes
Isles
Blue jackets
Bruins
Blues
Stars
Sharks
Avs

The only teams I think are legitimate cup winners on that list are the Bruins, Blues and maybe the Blue Jackets. Crazy the amount of talent gone in round one.

Reactions: The Baffled King

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
Happy for the Canes. Where's that bracket that had a Canes/Avs final? It's still a possibility. What a time to be alive.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Anyone that thought Tampa was the favorite going in should have the Blues as the favorite now considering that since the New Year St. Louis was the best team in the NHL. They were dead last in the west at that point. I had them at the start of the playoffs and I see no reason to change my pick.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
The Carolina Canes have an insane postseason track record. They haven’t made it too many times since moving to Carolina but they almost always make it to at least the ECF when they do it seems.

Reactions: Doothpick

rlstine

Jun 14, 2017
I don't like how the path for the Sharks is getting easier and easier. Feels like 2012 when the Kings lucked into the Coyotes in the conference final and then New Jersey in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad