GDT: Playoffs 2019 (We weren't invited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
I'm half way through one if the GDT for the Leafs (really bored at work). There might be enough to keep me entertained until next week. Am I a bad person for hoping they re- sign Gardiner just to continue the melt down?

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I'm half way through one if the GDT for the Leafs (really bored at work). There might be enough to keep me entertained until next week. Am I a bad person for hoping they re- sign Gardiner just to continue the melt down?

:laugh: How many GDTs did they have yesterday?

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Am I a bad person for hoping they re- sign Gardiner just to continue the melt down?

Marner will create huge problems for them. They pay 4 times superstar money and they don't have an all around defender to build around.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Babcock is a great coach but I kinda wonder if he's run his course there.
The outspoken ones believe he has. They've quoted some miserable playoff numbers for him going back about 10 years. They speak of dump and chase and misusing the players. Not being able to adjust to in game changes. He'd rather lose playing his game than adapt to the new ways of the league according to many there.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
The outspoken ones believe he has. They've quoted some miserable playoff numbers for him going back about 10 years. They speak of dump and chase and misusing the players. Not being able to adjust to in game changes. He'd rather lose playing his game than adapt to the new ways of the league according to many there.
This is dumb. I'm sure for the fans he's run his course. I thought he did a pretty good job turning what is essentially a completely one-dimensional team into a team that could do a lot of damage. Wasn't like they embarrassed themselves or something, Boston is a strong team. You want better underlying numbers, turn some of those high octane forwards into a high-end defenseman or two.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I want the Capitals to win to prevent Carolina from going far. If a team like Carolina sneaks into the cup finals, they will get steamrolled by SJ.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I’ll give the Canes credit, I thought they would be an absolute pushover but they’re putting up one hell of a fight. Will be interesting to see who goes through to play the Isles. I got a feeling we get a completely off the board cup winner this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad