HF Habs: Playoffs 2015 ROUND 1 BANTER THREAD - NEW Example in OP (Mod Warning post #44)

DD51*

Gatineau resident here and have been working in Ottawa since 1987. Not the most exciting city for sure. I commute in to work in the morning and escape the city right after I'm off work. I rarely stick around. There are some decent restaurants, although not that many.

There's as much excitement at a Sens game as there is in an Old Home when a bunch of grannies get together to play Bridge or Shuffleboard.

Only when Habs or Leafs are playing there. Lots of fans of both teams.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Master W7, I have started using your precept in my HF life.

Never have I been so happy.

245761bantering.png

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Alexandre Daigle would've loved playing hockey and could be one of the all time greats if Ottawa wasnt such a ****** city

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I need to stay away from the main board, I've already been banned from this forum twice because of the playoffs and the threads that are started there.

The Sens fans are the worst, what a bunch of ****ing nerds, I can't stand them. I can just picture them there wearing fedoras and cuddling Japanese body pillows or My little pony stuffed animals. I can tell that they have same rotten smelling breath that Michel Therrien has.

It's a shame because I actually really like the players on Ottawa.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
sar·casm
\ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\
noun
: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

Well you weren't funny that's for sure ^^.

Which remaining were you doing/trying to do?

Reminder: Use the '':sarcasm:'', at least if it's poorly done, people will still be able to recognize the attempt and treat it as such ... :sarcasm:

that one fell on point lol.

Do anyone feel it was personal? I don't know if I'm looking at a warning here or not ^^ (read in context, page 29, for better assessment pls).

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
So is this gonna be the thread where we will see all the awesome photoshopped pics and gifs like this one, possibly the best ever :

Mika-Zibanejad-goal.gif

Edit : That's MiG's work, right?

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
One of my fondest memories of Ottawa is seeing 30-minutes lineups in front of Beer Stores on June 30 because dépanneurs weren't open on July 1. In fact, come to think of it, it's my ONLY fond memory of Ottawa. Beauty :laugh:

Last edited:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
From now on:
MARK STONE IS A GIANT, FLOWERY SCENTED *****.

Call him the Actor, the Diver, The Loser, The ******, whatever you want.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
We won without TWO OF THE BEST SKATERS IN THE WORLD.

We won after ALL THAT REFPUCK.

We won after all their clutching and grabbing.

**** the Sens.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
That's the best part of this forum. When Montreal is winning games, the most butt hurt posters come out :yo:

True dat. The flak we get for totally inoffensive comments while tolerating much worse the other way...

If Shea Weber does that slash, people would say he's too intense and should have got a 2 min.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Rangers and Lightning fans are out in full force in the Sens/Habs threads on the main. You guys think they're scared of us?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Rangers and Lightning fans are out in full force in the Sens/Habs threads on the main. You guys think they're scared of us?

All par for the course.

Stay hard men, and focus on the following, the 3 Ds of arguing: Deny, Dismiss, Delay.

:yo:

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
True dat. The flak we get for totally inoffensive comments while tolerating much worse the other way...

If Shea Weber does that slash, people would say he's too intense and should have got a 2 min.

Perry and Getzlaf make that kind of slash alllll the time, Benn too and so many others.

But this time it's Subban, so many "Im not racist but" kind of people in the hockey world, it's clear as day many people hate him for no good reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad