Playoff push positivity: WE IN! GIF PARTY

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Not a chance. They have a division crown to wrap up. They also had today off in Jersey after that crazy game in Brooklyn.

We won’t see resting teams until Toronto in the final week.
mls-toronto-fc-new-england-revolution.jpg

Next time there’s negativity it’s a red card sir lol

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I’ve seen a lot of Flyers and Florida talk but Columbus is also nowhere near a lock to finish ahead of the Devils.

Heck, even Pittsburgh isn’t a lock. If there was a team 4 points behind the Devils we’d be worried about them so throw the Pens in the very low chance conversation too.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I'm sure it was mentioned within the GDT, but to come out above .500 at 5-3 in an 8 game span including 4 100 point teams (winning 3 of those games), and the defending Stanley Cup champs on the road is truly, truly remarkable. It speaks volumes about this team and how good they can be on any given night.

This season has been a f***ing blast. Here's to a hell of a final stretch by the boys.

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
I’ve seen a lot of Flyers and Florida talk but Columbus is also nowhere near a lock to finish ahead of the Devils.

Heck, even Pittsburgh isn’t a lock. If there was a team 4 points behind the Devils we’d be worried about them so throw the Pens in the very low chance conversation too.

While Columbus has to play 4 of 6 on the road the only team they play on the road that has a winning record at home is Nashville which is the last game so maybe they rest players.

My eyes are on Florida obviously and Philly. Florida has 9 games left with 3 being against Boston while Phily has 3 tough road games in a row ahead with Pitt, Dallas, and Colorado. Later the Isles who play better at home.

I think if we just go 4-3 with what we have left that would be enough. That gets us to 94 points. Florida would have to get 11 points just to tie which means they would have to go at least 5-3-1. That might be tought to do with the 3 Boston games, Toronto, and Nashville making up 5 of the 9 games.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
4-2-1 should be enough. 5-2 will definitely be enough.

This is extremely doable with our remaining schedule. We are mostly at home. We have off days. Four out of the seven are against non-playoff teams.

Reactions: EdisonDevil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad