Playoff push positivity: WE IN! GIF PARTY

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I’m still a firm believer in this team. The series doesn’t really start until the road teams wins a game. If we take care of business on Saturday then it’s best of 5 and I like our odds. They battled back down 3-0 and until Maroon had a brain fart looked to be able to take control. Positivity!

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
All season long this team has fought back from deficits. 2nd in the league in terms of comeback wins. Also have a really good record when trailing after 2 periods.

This team, since the start of 2018 has also been able to turn losing streaks into winning streaks. How many times in the 2nd half of the year have we appeared to be in a tailspin losing 3 in a row, only to quickly reel off 3 or 4 wins?

Would love to be sitting at 1-1 right now, but by no means do I think this series is over. Game 3 is huge though. No doubt about that.

Section 133, I'll be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdisonDevil

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Belushi.jpg

Tonight we begin our comeback!!! LFGD!!!!

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Bolts will be amped up to finish the series on home ice. Weather the storm early, try to be opportunistic and bury your chances. We've limited their potent offense to two goals in each of the last two.

Give them hell on Saturday and earn another game at the Rock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->