Playoff push positivity: WE IN! GIF PARTY

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Tampa should be resting, you know , since they clinched already and all...

I believe...............I believe........that we will win... (from NYRB/USA). Positivity....

Not a chance. They have a division crown to wrap up. They also had today off in Jersey after that crazy game in Brooklyn.

We won’t see resting teams until Toronto in the final week.

Reactions: glenwo2

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
$

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We have officially survived the road trip that would end our season.
And now we have quite a few games at home that we need to take care of business in. Especially some games against some very bad teams. Worse than any team we've played on this trip. Worse than any team we've played in the last two+ weeks. I don't think we've played a non-playoff team since Montreal a couple weeks ago? And before that it was Carolina like 3 weeks ago. That will be like 3 weeks and close to 10 games (or over 10 games?) without a non-playoff position opponent.
Not a chance. They have a division crown to wrap up. They also had today off in Jersey after that crazy game in Brooklyn.

We won’t see resting teams until Toronto in the final week.
Not resting, but we will see some bad wins and I expect to win or get points in damn near all of them.

Montreal, Carolina, Rags, they all look like they're taking the ice to lose the game as soon as it starts these days. The Islanders not so much, but their 50 shots against and their goalies (Gibson is terrible) usually torpedo them. Peters knows that he's peacing out in 2 weeks, so he's feeding teams Darling at this point and Ward has been a volcano the last few games that I've seen.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Agreed. Another 2 points tomorrow puts immense pressure on Florida.

And 'Zona hasn't been playing all that bad lately(helps that Raanta is back).

Especially because we are pretty much completely through the toughest part of the schedule at that point.

Home heavy, some days off, and lots of cupcakes outside of Pitt or teams that shouldn’t have anything left to play for.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
4-2 on a 6 game road trip is objectively good. it only sucks because the teams we need to lose aren't losing.

before i go insane again, once we presumably lose another game, i need to put this down to acknowledge our record

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
5-3-1 gets them to 95 points and a high percentage chance to be in.

Four of their remaining eight are against teams currently outside the playoffs. There really is zero reason why they can’t hold up their end and get those 5+ wins.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
4-2 on a 6 game road trip is objectively good. it only sucks because the teams we need to lose aren't losing.

before i go insane again, once we presumably lose another game, i need to put this down to acknowledge our record

....It's well noted, in case we need documentation to get you out of the asylum.

.....Agreed, and you hit the nail on the head... (emphasis mine)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad