Playoff Predictions

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Belleville over Subury in 5 - Frankie could steals the Wolves a game or two but the Bulls have a much stronger team.

Oshawa over Barrie in 7 - I predict that the Gens will stumble early in this series only to come back and win in 7

Kitchener over London in 7- John Gibson will prove to be the difference maker as Kitchener stuns London in a pretty big upset

Plymouth over Owen Sound in 6 - A close matchup on paper but I like Plymouth's offensive punch

Maybe I'll do better this round.....

Belleville in 6 over Barrie

Plymouth in 7 over London

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
The Eastern Conference Marshmallow Ballet final

Da Bulls handled the Colts all year and with Subban between the pipes this series could be over quickly.

Belleville in 6

The Western Conference Savage Survivor Series

This one should be a classic! The moves that Velluci made at the deadline were ballsy and so far they have paid off. They stymied a strong defense of the Attack and only allowed 9 goals in 6 games,pretty impressive. Rookie goalie Nedeljkovic held his own against Binnington and Velucci will probably keep on rolling him unless he implodes.
The Knights have been the favorites ever since they destroyed the Ice Dogs in last years final and came close to winning the big enchilada in Keybek in May. They took out Gibson and Spotts Marshmallow surprises in 5 games with solid goaltending from Stolarz. The Knights can score, always have and always will. The Hunters have been waiting all year for a team to show up and give his boys a decent challenge and the Whale are ready. I picked the Knights to win it all back in September and my sports gut(it's a big one)tells me nothings changed except the challanger.

Knights in 7
hard fought controvesial,trash talkin,poorly officiated Domi fist pumping games.

Bubba P

Nov 12, 2012
The Eastern Conference Marshmallow Ballet final
could be over quickly.

Da Bulls handled the Colts all year and with Subban between the pipes this series Belleville in 6

The Western Conference Savage Survivor Series

This one should be a classic! The moves that Velluci made at the deadline were ballsy and so far they have paid off. They stymied a strong defense of the Attack and only allowed 9 goals in 6 games,pretty impressive. Rookie goalie Nedeljkovic held his own against Binnington and Velucci will probably keep on rolling him unless he implodes.
The Knights have been the favorites ever since they destroyed the Ice Dogs in last years final and came close to winning the big enchilada in Keybek in May. They took out Gibson and Spotts Marshmallow surprises in 5 games with solid goaltending from Stolarz. The Knights can score, always have and always will. The Hunters have been waiting all year for a team to show up and give his boys a decent challenge and the Whale are ready. I picked the Knights to win it all back in September and my sports gut(it's a big one)tells me nothings changed except the challanger.

Knights in 7
hard fought controvesial,trash talkin,poorly officiated Domi fist pumping games.

How do you figure the Bulls handled the Colts all year. They only played twice and each won a game. Which Subban will show up, the one thats good or the one that sucks. there doesn`t seem to be any middle. COLTS in 6

spfan

May 4, 2009
Completely right about London. Right about Plymouth, though I didn't think they'd win so easily. Wrong about the Greyhounds, but it was quite close. Completely right about Kitchener. Completely right about Belleville. Right about Barrie. Very wrong about Niagra, wrong about Brampton, but the games were close.
Overall: 5/8

Round 2:

London in 6
Gibson will make this tough, but Kitchener hasn't been able to put it together this year and Knights are the best team in my opinion.

Plymouth in 5
After demolishing Sarnia(who had a top offensive d-man, top goal scorer and the top player in assists), the Whalers are looking great. Owen Sound are a good team, but Plymouth are just that good!

Belleville in 4
Maybe struggled a bit against Mississauga who weren't exactly a tough opponent, but Sudbury are one of the worst teams here and were lucky to play another weak team in round 1. Should be an easy series for the Bulls.

Barrie in 7
Tough decision here, but I think the Colts goaltending puts them over. Oshawa's depth vs the star power of Barrie, should be one of the most exciting series!

Spot on with London, Owen Sound won 1 more game than I thought they would, spot on about Belleville as well, right about Barrie, but wow, I didn't think it'd be even close to a sweep.

Overall: 4/4

Round 3:

London in 7
Plymouth has looked great, but I still believe London is going all the way.
Should be a very close series.

Barrie in 6
Colts have yet to even lose a game and just destroyed a strong Generals team. Bulls defense and the goaltending of Subban has been excellent, but I think they will struggle to produce enough offense against Barrie.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Bellvegas in 6 goal tending advantage.

Whalers in 6 real toss up here. Both talented squads with great coaching.

There were no real surprises in the past series. These four squads are the ones that earned the rights to be here.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Whalers in 7. It's a coin toss. I'm worried about Plymouth's size and pressure on the puck. Hope I'm wrong.

Colts in 6. I like their high-end offense over Belleville's.

lazyboy

Sponsor
May 24, 2010
Wallaceburg, Ontario
10-2 so far so I'll keep it going
Belleville over Barrie in 6....I was certain Oshawa would be the team coming out of the east so now I have to jump on someone's bandwagon and that's Belleville

Plymouth over Longon in 6...This is the series I've been waiting for all playoff long. I just love the makeup of the Plymouth team. Both have depth and talent up front, great front offices and coaches, solid D and questions that have been answered in the nets the past few weeks - but its Plymouth's size and physical play that entices me most. I'd pick them in less games but I cant see this being a short series in either direction. This one has the makings of being a classic one!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad