Playoff Opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
That's why I don't want to play against Flyers in the 1st round, too early to have half of the team on the injury list, if you want to go to the final.

That will be a series. Injuring players in game one will have consequences in game two. We have more big guys who will bring the pain. Also Weber! :P

Defererers, detererers, we got this.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
call me crazy, I'm glad we lost to these teams recently. we will be thirsty.

I think the team is humbled by that late season slump. I was afraid that they would be overconfident coming into the playoffs, now I know for sure that they won't underestimate the opposition. I'm honestly not worried about any team in particular.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
My God - the Flyers get away with a clear slash and then a clear interference within 10 seconds of each other.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Caps will need to just learn to ignore the extra curricular activity.

I'm worried about Wilson in this series though. Flyers may goad him into stupid penalties.

Nice

Jan 26, 2016
I'll probably have my tv muted throughout the entire series against the Flyers. NBC has been kissing their ass the entire game.

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
I am lost with this.

Philly wins 94 points
Wings 93 Points
Boston 93 Points

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
detroit is #3 in atlantic,top 3 in each division guaranteed spots

I see it now CBSsports had a strange way of listing there standing. They only had one W for a wild card team. So I thought there was another spot up for grabs without really looking at it.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Boston is officially out, season's over.

Pierre: "Next step is the Washington Capitals. How do you feel about facing the Caps?"
Simmonds: "It's going to be a physical series, we had a good regular season series against them, and we have a good rivalry there."

Looking forward to see the Caps hammer these guys physically. The two teams are close to being even in the physical department, but we have the advantage in terms of speed and skill.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
If they can't beat that defense and Mason they would never win the Cup anyway.

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
i know. my point is without all those pens players they barely won

The funny is a long time ago. I never watch hockey until I started watching one random night. And it was the Caps and I was hooked on just how hard the team worked. It seemed like they fought for every inch on the ice.

Looking back I don't know if I was young and naive or it was just a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad