Bye West,Hello East!
Oct 30, 2008
Columbus, OH
csi_backstrom.jpg

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Not sure what happened to the Wild tonight... it does appear to be a rare goaltending breakdown... I hope the Wild suffer the same problem tomorrow in Denver..

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
What a great season this has been

after the first 20 games who would have thought this would be possible. Love the signings of Testube, Cal & Cam. As mentioned by others if Jarmo can sign Boborino I will be walking on Sunshine..

Good luck tomorrow night Boys, it's time to let youth be served!!

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
after the first 20 games who would have thought this would be possible. Love the signings of Testube, Cal & Cam. As mentioned by others if Jarmo can sign Boborino I will be walking on Sunshine..

Good luck tomorrow night Boys, it's time to let youth be served!!

What's even better, with injuries to two major players, Anisimov and Calvert, I've not read one post about injuries being an issue.. ;)

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010
I won't be rooting for the Jackets tomorrow, but I'll be pulling for the Avs.

georgiabluejacket

Jun 6, 2002
Georgia
Easy now. I think I'll take my chances with blackhawks and the short travel. I think we would be better off with the 8th seed

Why would we be better off playing a team we were 0-4 vs. as opposed to a team we're 2-1 & just beat last week?

Just hope the little lady doesn't decide we need to have a "date night" tonight. I ain't got time for that crap :laugh:

As someone mentioned, it might suck to have our first round games at 10.... but our second round games will be at 7 :handclap::nod::yo::D

Just remain cool and BOBROVSKY!

georgiabluejacket

Jun 6, 2002
Georgia
Avs have been playing some real good hockey and think Dal will go all out tomorrow

cant wait

If DAL & COL play like they did versus us, then at least one of DET/MIN will lose(think MIN, cause they are struggling)

All I know is I need 2 more tv's so I can watch all 3 games when they are on

Ceff Jarter

Registered Duster
Aug 6, 2012
never been so excited for a jackets game in my life. can't control the other games but NWA should be rocking. these guys deserve it tomorrow night

georgiabluejacket

Jun 6, 2002
Georgia
never been so excited for a jackets game in my life. can't control the other games but NWA should be rocking. these guys deserve it tomorrow night

Wish I could be there cause I agree that the arena is gonna be rocking. My house will be, but the rednecks that live around me will just think I'm getting my drink on.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
It's going to be an amazing time at Nationwide, tonight! Just win and let the chips fall as they may. What a season! Love this team!!!

CBJfan4evr

Mar 8, 2008
New Albany
Game day! Was in Vancouver several weeks ago and the radio station kept playing excerpts of the hockey song with Canuck player names inserted. Seemed like during regular programming after every 2 songs you got a 10 second go Canucks promo. Hope it can get to that level here someday.

This has been an awesome condensed journey. If it ends today I want to be on the winning side of the ledger tonight. Sending love down the line to Dallas and Colorado. Wondering what the board money count is today #Donate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad