Here you go

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you mate !! Very good work :yo:

Bending and Tending

Dec 25, 2014
U.S.A.
Are you missing a :sarcasm:?

Oh, the Pens' play as of late is scaring me too. But I don't think it's so dire that you need to jump on the Sens bandwagon quite yet. :laugh: In all seriousness, I'm hoping for the best for the Sens' and Hammond as well - it's a great story - just not at the expense of the Pens (or the Hawks for that matter - they're my #1A team; the Pens are my #1B).

I'm wishing the best for the Senators, but that doesn't mean I'm jumping on the bandwagon. They're not going to knock the Penguins out and if they play each other in the playoffs I'm a Penguins fan, but that doesn't mean I don't want them to do well.

vavera4ka

Quack! Quack!
Dec 27, 2014
twitter.com
I've got to say, lightning makes everything look epic! Kinda makes you want to jump on that bandwagon just for that reason :laugh:

Also. smiley face in Habs logo.. Mind = blown!

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
IS there a nashville colorado one?
might be a tough combo to do
but then again I am not artistic in the slightest

(going for nashville because of the "interference no goal" last game, and the infamous "duchene onside call")

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Are there any kind souls who are willing to help with the St Louis playoff avatars? We have an idea for a theme, but it probably won't happen without some help.

(Sorry for being slightly off-topic here, but I thought this would actually be seen by the people I'm trying to address.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Are there any kind souls who are willing to help with the St Louis playoff avatars? We have an idea for a theme, but it probably won't happen without some help.

(Sorry for being slightly off-topic here, but I thought this would actually be seen by the people I'm trying to address.)

I think we stick with the half-assed theme....it's to funny and it's been workin for us!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad