Playoff Bandwagon Avatars | 2014-15

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
dggrgre32e9.jpg

Wow, probably should've resized those. Whatever.

I need to get my AI mojo back in the next few days, so I'll fulfill as many of these as possible. Unless the idea sucks, then I won't.

So ask away!

Looks awesome. Would be cooler if the bird was biting a stick in half :D Or maybe not. As is :)

yoss

May 25, 2011
Some of these are something else, really creative :handclap: Mind = blown. You guys have true talent.

Anyways, requesting 2 different combos; Bruins-Habs and Leafs-Habs. :)

Maybe Oilers-Flames too while you're at it.

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
Great stuff in this thread as per usual. Especially the Habs/Sens is hilarious, and then the Predator tiger with lightning instead of sabreteeth....hahaha, brilliant.

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
Anyways, requesting 2 different combos; Bruins-Habs and Leafs-Habs. :)

Maybe Oilers-Flames too while you're at it.

Are you missing a :sarcasm:?

Nope, although the Penguins play has been scaring me. But, as a goalie it's awesome to see a newcomer do so well and fight for a playoff spot so I'm hoping for the best for the Senators and Hammond.

Oh, the Pens' play as of late is scaring me too. But I don't think it's so dire that you need to jump on the Sens bandwagon quite yet. :laugh: In all seriousness, I'm hoping for the best for the Sens' and Hammond as well - it's a great story - just not at the expense of the Pens (or the Hawks for that matter - they're my #1A team; the Pens are my #1B).

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Some of you guys have amazing skills.

If i even tried to create a logo, all it would just look like is a bungled mess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad