Pre-Game Talk: Playoff Avy’s (Avy's Posted on Pages 3 & 4 - Sent Request Via PM with Player/Image Wanted)

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Not sure I like we can and we will.
Last we can and we will took about 2 months and many didn’t like the outcome. We only have 7 games.
How about do it! Do it now!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Alright, I need some feedback. So I have two different things.

Keep in mind that if we go with the "We Can & We Will" one, I would probably try and go from a blue background to an Leaf logo back there. But for now, it's a placeholder.

In terms of the "We Can & We Will" and then follow it, with something like "Bring Tavares Home" or "Plan the Parade" is because it gets a bit limited. Like someone like Johnsson is a bit tough. So I think the "We Can & We Will" quote can stand on it's own.

I know @Daisy Jane doesn't like the movement ones, but I tried to make it a slow movement between them, so it's not like, seizure inducing. I tried to try and make a simple image avy with no rotation, but hard to do anything really

We Can & We Will:
wan4hhQ.gif

Why Not Us?
ZOawBAR.gif

thanks Cor. :)
they look great. i hate to be that person because i know these are supposed to be fun but they suck. but the slow ones should be fine for those who suffer from vision/head issues (I can't speak for all, but i think they should be fine for sure).

Once

Jul 16, 2010
Can I get a "We Can and We Will" with Tavares' 'I can't hear you'?

Last year's iconic visual was Gardiner troll smiling Bozak. This year its a toss up between JT's I can't hear you and Kappy's kiss. Would love a playoff avatar involving one or the other :laugh:

Reactions: Loosie

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
We have one of the largest fanbases if not the largest fanbase on this board. If you ever take a look at other team's boards, they all seem to have a few guys very good with graphic design/gifs. We don't seem to have anybody like that here?! Other than Cor, I guess :sarcasm:

Reactions: WilliamNylander

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If you’d like an avatar made by me, please PM this to me

Theme: (Why Not Us? Or We Can & We Will):
Player: (if you want a specific image, please send a link to it):

I’ll post them here and tag you in it, but please PM the request so I can keep track of the ones I’ve done.

May start tonight, may start in the morning.

Reactions: Tracer Bullet

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
@Cor Sorry late to the game but I think we should all have a "we can and we will" + Jake Gardiner themed avatar.

Hate him or love him, we should all throw our support at him, especially based on how last year and this year went for him.

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
Cor,

There's a little blurb at the :51 second mark where Wallace responds:

We Can! And We Will!

Is that possible to use in this format?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes