Pre-Game Talk: Playoff Avy’s (Avy's Posted on Pages 3 & 4 - Sent Request Via PM with Player/Image Wanted)

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
We Can And We Will has to be the theme. Various captions following along lines of:

Plan The Parade...
Sign Tavares And Watch Him Clinch The Playoffs On Long Island...
Have A Norris Calibre Defenceman...
Have a Vezina Calibre Goalie...
Draft And Develop...
Win Games And Choose Not To Put On Skits After Them...

On and on, I would think. Sort of a catch all against the constant complaint/criticism of all things Leafs Nation.

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands
I am not very creative, some ideas:

A map of downtown Toronto with a red or blue line in it aka the route of the parade, after that the comment: "why not us", "everyone needs a 91" and "not just waiting for 97" and after that " "Zaitsev for your blue chip prospect and your first round pick". Ending with: "why does everyone dislike us? "

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
We Can And We Will has to be the theme. Various captions following along lines of:

Plan The Parade...
Sign Tavares And Watch Him Clinch The Playoffs On Long Island...
Have A Norris Calibre Defenceman...
Have a Vezina Calibre Goalie...
Draft And Develop...
Win Games And Choose Not To Put On Skits After Them...

On and on, I would think. Sort of a catch all against the constant complaint/criticism of all things Leafs Nation.

Ohhhhh I like this one a ton. So many options.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
I don't like anything that has to do with the Islanders. Their sociopathic fans can obsess about the Leafs all they want but I propose we take this approach...
giphy.gif

...which actually wouldn't be a bad theme if we wanted to hit back at other fanbases Leaf obsessions. But we definitely cannot give the Islander fans the satisfaction of making it directly about them.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
random Leafs player under Leafs bedsheets?

"Exercise the demons" (yes with that spelling) with faces shopped onto various exercise photos :laugh:

We need to get this going quick. Where are all the creative people?!

Reactions: rubous

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
“3x softer then the leading competitor”

Leafs players faces on top of a roll of toilet paper or paper towels.

“Can’t afford me”

Gif avy of money falling on Leafs players.

We can and we will, screams insecure imo

I like the three times softer idea. Hahaha. You could have both toilet paper and Kleenex.

I want a islander fan crying into Kleenex for my avatar. Lol

TML Dynasty

May 2, 2016
HAHA Yeah I like the idea of a snake body with JT's head giving two thumbs up. Really dislike the NYI fans lol

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Alright, I need some feedback. So I have two different things.

Keep in mind that if we go with the "We Can & We Will" one, I would probably try and go from a blue background to an Leaf logo back there. But for now, it's a placeholder.

In terms of the "We Can & We Will" and then follow it, with something like "Bring Tavares Home" or "Plan the Parade" is because it gets a bit limited. Like someone like Johnsson is a bit tough. So I think the "We Can & We Will" quote can stand on it's own.

I know @Daisy Jane doesn't like the movement ones, but I tried to make it a slow movement between them, so it's not like, seizure inducing. I tried to try and make a simple image avy with no rotation, but hard to do anything really

We Can & We Will:
wan4hhQ.gif

Why Not Us?
ZOawBAR.gif

Last edited:

Leafs1993

Jan 25, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Alright, I need some feedback. So I have two different things.

Keep in mind that if we go with the "We Can & We Will" one, I would probably try and go from a blue background to an Leaf logo back there. But for now, it's a placeholder.

In terms of the "We Can & We Will" and then follow it, with something like "Bring Tavares Home" or "Plan the Parade" is because it gets a bit limited. Like someone like Johnsson is a bit tough. So I think the "We Can & We Will" quote can stand on it's own.

I know @Daisy Jane doesn't like the movement ones, but I tried to make it a slow movement between them, so it's not like, seizure inducing. I tried to try and make a simple image avy with no rotation, but hard to do anything really

We Can & We Will:
ezgif-4-7df3c1685596.gif

Why Not Us?
ezgif-4-42f55667da28.gif
I like the "we can and we will" can you make it with that Matthew's celly where he puts his glove to his ear?

Thanks Cor, very well done

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
"We already won our Cup April 1st. The rest is gravy'

Various shots of NYI fans crying.
lmao who the f*** are we to take shots like that at Islanders fans?

Their team did better than ours despite vastly inferior personnel. Quite embarrassing.

Reactions: WilliamNylander

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
lmao who the **** are we to take shots like that at Islanders fans?

Their team did better than ours despite vastly inferior personnel. Quite embarrassing.

well where do you think a team with this kind of talent would have finished with .930 goaltending??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad