Pre-Game Talk: Playoff Avy’s (Avy's Posted on Pages 3 & 4 - Sent Request Via PM with Player/Image Wanted)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
hello everyone, it’s that time of year again.

Does anyone have any theme ideas for playoff avatars?

I’d be willing to do so again this year.

Last year I made some based off the line “Livin On A Prayer” the line Matthews and Marner were caught singing together on the bench.

Reactions: Mitchy and zaqq

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008
If it doesnt have something to do with contracts I feel we've failed.

How can they afford them all
Or
Cap hell

Something like that

That or "we can and we will"

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
In my opinion it needs to have something to do with our season. Not anything related to a specific poster, or the Isles.

I like the idea of "We Can and We Will" except that would be better left to next season once Marner is also signed.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
"We already won our Cup April 1st. The rest is gravy'

Various shots of NYI fans crying.

Reactions: Rob Brown

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
In my opinion it needs to have something to do with our season. Not anything related to a specific poster, or the Isles.

I like the idea of "We Can and We Will" except that would be better left to next season once Marner is also signed.

Or the PP is Our Enforcer

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Ah yes, the great debate.

Maybe "we don't need him" or "we do need him" with pictures of various Leafs players.

I like the "pp is our enforcer" with Leafs heads on big bodies or something along those lines.

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Could we do something along "ASG? Cannot fit All OUR All Stars!"
Or just "All OUR All Stars!" with core 5 pic following?

BrannigansLaw

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
I dunno but if someone can photoshop the Stanley Cup into JT's bedsheets photo with the cup under the blanket and maybe have it say something like "Pajama Cup Coming Home" followed by the NHL playoffs 2019 logo, you would be godly in my eyes lol.

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
I dunno but if someone can photoshop the Stanley Cup into JT's bedsheets photo with the cup under the blanket and maybe have it say something like "Pajama Cup Coming Home" followed by the NHL playoffs 2019 logo, you would be godly in my eyes lol.

I think that is too jinx-y. Lets have some pride, but not cockiness. Some of our players are already guilty of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->