BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
nedflanders.jpg

jonsnow.jpg

kotn.jpg

...anyone that can combine these three, I will do anything you want...anything...:eek:

Attachments

• ned-flanders-christ-is-watching.jpg
    ned-flanders-christ-is-watching.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 3

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
We had some amazing posters in the past who would make avatars for anyone on the board that would request them. I’m not sure if they’re still around but they had entire themes, animations, etc. in the past and were really well done.

Like I said after we won game 4, a Flanders + We/Oui The North would be pretty sick… or just keep the good voodoo going and carry Flanders through to the end. :laugh:

I'm not doing requests simply based on not having the time, but here's a few if anyone wants.

ned-oui-small.jpg
ned-we-small.jpg
ned-king-small.jpg

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
DM2r4VY.gif

Ned (Starck)Flanders is not my creation. The balance is just very basic shooping. Got myself a broken hands so I won't be able to be of much help this year as far as avatar production. Could send the .psp file if anyone wants to work from it. Go habs go!
I love it! I'm a personal favourite of the multi-panel avatars. What software do you use?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
DM2r4VY.gif

Ned (Starck)Flanders is not my creation. The balance is just very basic shooping. Got myself a broken hands so I won't be able to be of much help this year as far as avatar production. Could send the .psp file if anyone wants to work from it. Go habs go!
notworthy.gif

...that is f*ckin' BEAUTY!!...love the Panel avies!!...

Reactions: donghabs98

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad