Playoff Avatars

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
I remember these when the Habs made the playoffs more frequently.

I actually like the lack of a cohesive playoff avatar campaign this year. It fits right in with the surprise run the Habs are on. My vote would be to not change anything this year!
I like the spontaneity of the Flanders theme.... let's see where the next round takes us.....

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I did two photoshop for Mrb1p and he gave me no likes. Others gave me likes for this but him, no. Well, I don't give a s***. F*** him! lol

I suggest adding pizza slice because after the Flanders mo (whom I associate to the Jets only), the pizza slice is connected to victories. I never saw this before and Phil Dano started something new associated with victories. Just my suggestion, I can have time to photoshop for others, I find my new avatar funny, maybe disgraceful for McQueen diehard fans but what the heck!

The arm holding the pizza was a left hand so flipping horizontal made that a right arm wearing a watch. Strange enough, that's the inside story. mcqueenpîzza.jpg

Adding a slice of pizz let the original avatar look the same.

Last edited:

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
How can you suck at photoshop? That's baby easy.
The hardest problem is creativity, finding the good idea and the one that everybody agree.

Tbh, just probably haven't done it enough. Have touched it much since Highschool.

I also think I'll look at it and be like good enough and just move on. Can't do that with code.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Something around Canada's team would be great................man leaf fans are bummed out we are Canada's team!!
Easy to add a pic of the CN tower in red blue white but it's Leafs related, it's not Habs native thing in my opinion. Slice of pizza is Habs only so far. Only problem, people here hate Dano but he's an Habs player, so ... :huh::eek::huh::D

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Thanks. That's what I thought. I want to 'Flanderize' my avatar, but I'd have to track down my original 10-year old avatar so it's not permanently lost. Re-using the current onscreen avatar will give me a low resolution version.

I did a test using your avatar: right-clicked, saved it and got 125x83 px. If you think the original file is the same size and you don't modify size/res I don't think you'd lose quality.
I also changed the extesion from .webp to .jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
We had some amazing posters in the past who would make avatars for anyone on the board that would request them. I’m not sure if they’re still around but they had entire themes, animations, etc. in the past and were really well done.

Like I said after we won game 4, a Flanders + We/Oui The North would be pretty sick… or just keep the good voodoo going and carry Flanders through to the end. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->