Playoff Avatars

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
I know how some people feel about labeling our beloved Leafs "Canada's Team" (that's me btw :laugh:) *but* do understand this is a hockey forum and we're only trying to have some fun here especially since the Leafs did such an outstanding job finishing first in the North division.

At any rate, for those who suggested Canada's Team I put together a couple of samples (feel free to take them). I think these would be awesome should the Leafs come out of the North division.

j2m4bvJ.gif

3PQPIun.gif
dPs91eJ.gif
6nsviha.gif
4dyczvH.gif
DkCdDcG.gif
W1lx5Kv.gif

You could also request if you'd like an alternative. Post a pic of the player/GM/coaches of your choice with a short phrase or two (just like the above examples) and I'll try to do them when I have some free time, hopefully have them ready just in time for the playoffs.

q7iQIH6.gif

GO LEAFS!
Great work on the avy! I'll take the marner one.

Reactions: CanadasTeam

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
I know how some people feel about labeling our beloved Leafs "Canada's Team" (that's me btw :laugh:) *but* do understand this is a hockey forum and we're only trying to have some fun here especially since the Leafs did such an outstanding job finishing first in the North division.

At any rate, for those who suggested Canada's Team I put together a couple of samples (feel free to take them). I think these would be awesome should the Leafs come out of the North division.

j2m4bvJ.gif

3PQPIun.gif
dPs91eJ.gif
NzTlUfH.gif
6nsviha.gif
4dyczvH.gif
mxRH4NU.gif
YnphjzT.gif
DkCdDcG.gif
rrMSYyA.gif
W1lx5Kv.gif

You could also request if you'd like an alternative. Post a pic of the player/GM/coaches of your choice with a short phrase or two (just like the above examples) and I'll try to do them when I have some free time, hopefully have them ready just in time for the playoffs.

q7iQIH6.gif

GO LEAFS!

These are phenomenal. Great work.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Thanks, graphics design is just a small hobby of mine among many other things lol.

Edit:

Here's another concept I had and is experimental (definitely more time consuming however), trying out the neon sign tube effect which has good potential for any text/phrase:

Rtx315I.gif

These are fckng steller!! I prefer the non-player ones, so I am going to use this one for now. Well done and thanks for putting in the time and making up for the lack of creativity/ability from the rest of us.

Edit: Looks like the changing visuals not working. Matters not to me.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
These are fckng steller!! I prefer the non-player ones, so I am going to use this one for now. Well done and thanks for putting in the time and making up for the lack of creativity/ability from the rest of us.

Edit: Looks like the changing visuals not working. Matters not to me.
That image you tried is likely oversized --try this one instead:

5SL3IIY.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad