Playoff Avatars

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
I figure this thread should be for ideas and then later a mod can add a poll for the best ideas. Id enjoy something coordinated

My main idea is something related to Canada’s team or Kings on the North (GOT) style.

...Yes knocking on wood

UPDATE [mod]: Check post# 58! Thanks @CanadasTeam !

Playoffs begin in less than 48 hrs!

! LAST CALL FOR AVATAR REQUESTS !

Folks, today (until midnight) is the last day I will be taking requests for playoffs avatar so I can work on them tomorrow, playoffs eve.

Please refer to post #58

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
24476.jpg

WilyStyless03SHYla

aimiriteee
Apr 26, 2021
And just an FYI I don’t even watch much hockey anymore cause I don’t have enough time, although I try to watch every minute of every leafs game and listen to every leafs podcast, primarily TSN based

WilyStyless03SHYla

aimiriteee
Apr 26, 2021
There is going to be such a ridiculous amount of sports on this summer, I might have to make it my full time job, we’ll see. This is the craziest two weeks ever, I had no expectations of anything until like yesterday

WilyStyless03SHYla

aimiriteee
Apr 26, 2021
Again the music and methods I use are probably not ideal for TV purposes lol, so a lot of work needs to be done I’ll stay generally in the back ground, hopefully , a lot still going on in the real world (aka my hospital)

WilyStyless03SHYla

aimiriteee
Apr 26, 2021
This goes way too deep now lol , might have to potentially stay completely anonymous . What are your thoughts? Would it make things difficult

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Not sure if I wanna remain completely anonymous or go by a pseudonym , what are your thoughts?

And just an FYI I don’t even watch much hockey anymore cause I don’t have enough time, although I try to watch every minute of every leafs game and listen to every leafs podcast, primarily TSN based

There is going to be such a ridiculous amount of sports on this summer, I might have to make it my full time job, we’ll see. This is the craziest two weeks ever, I had no expectations of anything until like yesterday

Again the music and methods I use are probably not ideal for TV purposes lol, so a lot of work needs to be done I’ll stay generally in the back ground, hopefully , a lot still going on in the real world (aka my hospital)

This goes way too deep now lol , might have to potentially stay completely anonymous . What are your thoughts? Would it make things difficult

Were these supposed to go into a DM or something

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I like "Canada's team!" (would tick off every other Canadian team so much :laugh:)

Or

The "Rocket" Squad (Matthews' reference) - You can use Rocket from Avengers too :laugh:

Or

Bay Street Bullies - Reloaded

Or

Old Guys (Spezza, Jumbo, Foligno, Simmonds, Muzzin) and The Enterprise (everyone else leading with Big 4)

Or

Old Guys who Brutalize ;)

Or

(dumb but I find it funny) btw... this gif needs an update with Mitch/Matthews in the middle ;) (whoever is good with it)

d4810ec6173317693c745a82186c4835.gif

Reactions: The Cobra

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
How about someone with great computer graphics skills make 1980s versions of our players? I mean, Matthews and Nylander already look the part, but you can make their mullets more extreme. Make one for every player so we all don't have the same avatars. Even the taxi squad guys. Maybe even Dubas and Keefe. I know somebody has done this before and that a few people on this forum have the Matthews and Tavares versions. If you really excel at graphic design, place their pic in 1980s style hockey cards. The message is that the players are tougher and grimier that what they used to be. ...like old school players.

Like this:

35279473.png

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
How about someone with great computer graphics skills make 1980s versions of our players? I mean, Matthews and Nylander already look the part, but you can make their mullets more extreme. Make one for every player so we all don't have the same avatars. Even the taxi squad guys. Maybe even Dubas and Keefe. I know somebody has done this before and that a few people on this forum have the Matthews and Tavares versions. If you really excel at graphic design, place their pic in 1980s style hockey cards. The message is that the players are tougher and grimier that what they used to be. ...like old school players.

Like this:

35279473.png

Not sure I want to bring 1980’s Leafs energy into the playoffs? I was too young but I hear those were some of the darkest years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->