Wisconsin
24476.jpg
upload_2021-5-15_3-23-6.jpeg

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
We're lagging behind other teams.

Feels bad man
Honestly though, we have Brian Evinou. He should take creative control. Brian, if you're reading this, can you make leaf player avatars? Like the awesome one you made for Hall? (the Andrew WK one?)

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
I have a little bit of time today and putting a concept/template together.

I'll post some stuff up in the next couple of hours :thumbu:

I know how some people feel about labeling our beloved Leafs "Canada's Team" (that's me btw :laugh:) *but* do understand this is a hockey forum and we're only trying to have some fun here especially since the Leafs did such an outstanding job finishing first in the North division.

At any rate, for those who suggested Canada's Team I put together a couple of samples (feel free to take them). I think these would be awesome should the Leafs come out of the North division.

j2m4bvJ.gif

3PQPIun.gif
iEgmUfj.gif
NzTlUfH.gif
6nsviha.gif
4dyczvH.gif
mxRH4NU.gif
YnphjzT.gif
DkCdDcG.gif
k27UUq6.gif
ZdHyiIf.gif
rrMSYyA.gif
QXYxW8X.gif
inI3ryw.gif
gRiaP0D.gif
faEJWXK.gif
cIuXBKJ.gif
W1lx5Kv.gif

You can also request one if you'd like an alternative. Post a pic of the player/GM/coach of your choice with a short phrase or two (just like the above examples) and I'll try to do them when I have some free time, hopefully have them ready just in time for the playoffs.

q7iQIH6.gif

GO LEAFS!

Last edited:

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I know how some people feel about labeling our beloved Leafs "Canada's Team" (that's me btw :laugh:) *but* do understand this is a hockey forum and we're only trying to have some fun here especially since the Leafs did such an outstanding job finishing first in the North division.

At any rate, for those who suggested Canada's Team I put together a couple of samples (feel free to take them). I think these would be awesome should the Leafs come out of the North division.

j2m4bvJ.gif

3PQPIun.gif
dPs91eJ.gif
6nsviha.gif
4dyczvH.gif
DkCdDcG.gif

You could also request if you'd like an alternative. Post a pic of the player/GM/coaches of your choice with a short phrase or two (just like the above examples) and I'll try to do them when I have some free time, hopefully have them ready just in time for the playoffs.

q7iQIH6.gif

GO LEAFS!
man you are always a legends, thanks again !

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina

j2m4bvJ.gif

3PQPIun.gif
dPs91eJ.gif
6nsviha.gif
4dyczvH.gif
DkCdDcG.gif

You could also request if you'd like an alternative. Post a pic of the player/GM/coaches of your choice with a short phrase or two (just like the above examples) and I'll try to do them when I have some free time, hopefully have them ready just in time for the playoffs.

q7iQIH6.gif

GO LEAFS!

Wow really great work man, tell me you've monetized this skill set

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Wow really great work man, tell me you've monetized this skill set
Thanks, graphics design is just a small hobby of mine among many other things lol.

Edit:

Here's another concept I had and is experimental (definitely more time consuming however), trying out the neon sign tube effect which has good potential for any text/phrase:

Rtx315I.gif

Last edited:

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga

j2m4bvJ.gif

3PQPIun.gif
dPs91eJ.gif
6nsviha.gif
4dyczvH.gif
DkCdDcG.gif

q7iQIH6.gif

GO LEAFS!

You're a f***ing champ man. Cheers!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

j2m4bvJ.gif

3PQPIun.gif
dPs91eJ.gif
6nsviha.gif
4dyczvH.gif
DkCdDcG.gif

q7iQIH6.gif

GO LEAFS!

These are sick

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
@CanadasTeam These are awesome, thank you! Can I please get a Spezza one with this (or any) image and the phrase "VINTAGE"?
Spezza-closeup2-1024x684.jpg
The neon tube concept is amazing!
I'll edit the OP with reference to your post#58

Hey TMLeafer, thanks and yeah no problem and I'll use your photo..

Just a quick question, did you want the phrase "CANADA'S TEAM" alternating with "VINTAGE" ...or just the one word "VINTAGE"? Up to you just let me know. cheers.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix

j2m4bvJ.gif

3PQPIun.gif
dPs91eJ.gif
6nsviha.gif
4dyczvH.gif
DkCdDcG.gif
W1lx5Kv.gif

q7iQIH6.gif

GO LEAFS!

These are awesome. Thanks.

Any chance you could do a Hyman one?

Reactions: The Cobra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad