Speculation: Playoff Avatars!: Request yours inside

What should our playoff avatar theme be?

• Spirit of ‘88

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Rick and Morty

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Spider man

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Cangi

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Wrestling

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Gordon Ramsey

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • All the memes

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Anime

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Joker

Feb 25, 2011
Can I get one with this pic?

cut.png

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Here's another Nico, some Halls, a Zajac and Coleman if anyone wants.

WSDaRE0.gif

This is scary and pure gold at the same time.

If we're embracing the team theme then I'll take one of these looping in Boyle (and my current avatar) if it can be done.

Reactions: JK3

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I tried to make one of these my avatar and it said it exceed the maximum file size of 50 kb? It was the Nico white jersey one on the last page.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
i think between @JK3 and me, we can make peoples' avatars/try to, if we have the time, but we have different "stanley cup playoffs" frames

I dont mean this as a slight, but JK3's seem higher quality, which is both unsurprising given how experienced he is, but also surprising due to the 50kbm limit.

both doing the good work though. I tried to make a gif avatar and it was like 200kb lool

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Bah. I don't recognize anyone anymore since I relied on their avatars more than actually reading their name.

It also doesn't help that I have Firefox set to only play animations once, so everyone's avatars are stuck on their last frames.

This is so confusing :(

Reactions: Darkauron

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I dont mean this as a slight, but JK3's seem higher quality, which is both unsurprising given how experienced he is, but also surprising due to the 50kbm limit.

both doing the good work though. I tried to make a gif avatar and it was like 200kb lool
haha i'm not offended, @JK3 is good at what he does. the thing is, if you want a full on clip of animation, then you have to sacrifice quality, strictly due to the amount of frames that make up an animation.

Example - the banangi avatar i made was pretty sizeable, so when i was editing the avatar, i had to delete every 3rd frame to shrink the file down to size. the 50kb limit for sure sucks.

now, if you were to give me a simple image, i could for sure append my "stanley cup playoffs" image to the end of it and make the file limit just fine.

it all depends what people want. like, i REALLY wanted a coleman avatar (i may work on it later just to get his face, and maybe that'll shrink the image down), but it's blurry. but it'll have to do for now

edit: in comparison, remodified my hall avatar, and obviously its clearer - once again, due to how few frames it has

Last edited:

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

Yeah it's really hard to get any detail with such a small limit especially with a gif, it's like having multiple avys scrolling so you really have to shrink things down to get it to work. The one's I did are 125 x 125 pixels.

Reactions: OmNomNom

devilsfan35

Jun 15, 2015
Does anyone have that gif with hall, Hynes and shero dancing? That always puts a smile on my face:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad