Speculation: Playoff Avatars!: Request yours inside

What should our playoff avatar theme be?

• Spirit of ‘88

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Rick and Morty

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Spider man

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Cangi

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Wrestling

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Gordon Ramsey

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • All the memes

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Anime

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
@JK3 , might be doing something wrong here. Says I can only make the avatar 50KB so when I save it and adjust for size, it seems to only loop the images once and get stuck on the playoff logo. Any idea how I may have done that?

Hmm I have a 100kb limit, the old forum gave mods larger avys. When I make gifs they are set to loop, not sure why it's stopping on the last image. You should be able to just drag it to your desktop and hit choose file in the avatar editor.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I can add anyones existing avy, player or another pic to this. This one's @MadDog172430's if he wants it.

It's going to make us nuts though with the gif running everywhere all the time lol, the tread starters avy, the little thumbnail in the threads you post in and at the top right user panel, it's all over haha.

ALtTf0d.gif

These are awesome!

How about one for my boy Zacha

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Spirit of 88. I like the idea of morphing 88 players into 2018. Burke into Kinkaid, Verbeek into Palmieri, Muller into Hall etc.

That 1988 team had so much talent. The comparisons actually get quite difficult.
It was a pretty young team and a fast one too. We had very similarly cleared a lot of the deadweight and old guys the last couple years before that. Is Nico Brendan Shanahan? I know Shanny was a winger, but he was also only 18-19 that season. Nico is already better than Shanny was in his first couple years.

How about Mirco Mueller as Ken Daneyko?

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I can add anyones existing avy, player or another pic to this. This one's @MadDog172430's if he wants it.

It's going to make us nuts though with the gif running everywhere all the time lol, the tread starters avy, the little thumbnail in the threads you post in and at the top right user panel, it's all over haha.

ALtTf0d.gif

I'll take one of these with Nico, if you don't mind.

Reactions: JK3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad