OT: Playoff Avatars - 2021 Edition

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Alright, gang. It’s that time of year: time to decide on what theme to go with for playoff avatars. So, let’s throw ideas out there so the crew can get a sense of what they could be doing.

Also, a huuuge shoutout to the members who volunteer their time and skills to this every year. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

@ColePens, @Ugene Malkin
Feel free to cover anything I may have overlooked.

Last edited:

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
114210415018_phi_at_pit.jpeg

230px-Ron_Hextall_%28Philadelphia_Flyers_GM%29.jpg

Thank you Philly.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If we do rock Avatars.. I do highly suggest we roll with one individual avatar as I feel we may have less people available to make individual ones.

But album covers would be f***ing epic. :laugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Asking around to see what help we would have. Do we have any photoshoppers willing to help with requests this year? If so - please let me know if you are able to assist!

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I would definetly go with the washed up theme. Lots of people were doubting the Pens big time, especially in the first few weeks of the season and to this day I still feel like a lot of people are still somewhat sleeping on the Pens. When you read about the team, you wouldn't think that they have a good shot at finishing first.

And as you guys can tell I am not someone that changes avatars quickly (I'm sorry for being so lazy and probably jinxing at least 1 series with the old avatar)

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Asking around to see what help we would have. Do we have any photoshoppers willing to help with requests this year? If so - please let me know if you are able to assist!
When do the ploffs start? I am camping from May 16-24, so my time to help out this month is limited.

Album covers could be fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad