OT: Playoff Avatars - 2021 Edition

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
OH SHIT. I hadn't even thought of that one! :laugh:

I must be slipping. Or tripping. Or set dipping.
I kind of thought of this...

RJfURxH.gif

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I know that nobody asked or cares but seeing as how the playoff beard has yielded well... terrible... results the last two seasons I'll be stealing another hockey related trope and go with a playoff mullet instead. Sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.

I have a pretty healthy JCVD "Hard Target" thing going on right now so it's coming in well. I blend in better locally now, too.
I like the idea of Glorious Mullets ...

3400.jpg

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Am I really the first to recommend a Sid and Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young album cover?

View attachment 430875 View attachment 430880
No.

Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Down By The River

Edit: We will make up a new thread for ordering. I know @BHD agreed to just go with the Album Covers but not really getting enough to just press on.

Plus, we need to know who'll all help out. I can probably whip these out at will, but that's still a lot of time, and I will be back to work this coming week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan E Dangerously

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Plus, we need to know who'll all help out. I can probably whip these out at will, but that's still a lot of time, and I will be back to work this coming week.

I'm no good at photoshop, but I'll take over your GDTs if you want in order to give you some breathing room, UM.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Does anyone have a breakdown of the different themes over the years? For some reason the only one I can recall is SOPO (shirt off playoffs) which had to have been at least 8 or 9 years ago. Don’t ask why.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Or ...

Since we’re generally pretty much despised anyway, why not just lean in to the skid?

Lets just be obnoxious. :laugh:

58sx1v.jpg

58sxmq.jpg

58sy72.jpg

58syyd.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad