Playoff Avatar Requests

Le Grec

Jun 28, 2011
I'll give it 'til this afternoon and if there's no objections or suggestions, I'll go ahead and build out a bunch and go through this thread for requests.

I do remember when I did it last time (Home Ice Advantage) that I just built out a bunch and let people choose from those, because it was based on snarky/self-depreciating humor and not players/concepts like these. So, if you didn't get a request last time, that's the reason... it was "Falling to your death" or "off center scoreboard", not "Scott Mayfield". So, if the request wasn't funny, it didn't fit the theme, and I didn't go with it. I hope that makes sense and I'm sorry if anyone took that personally. It wasn't my intention.

These are different, since they're just generic player/concept variations and the theme is specific and constant. So, I should be able to fulfill requests and photos. Just bear in mind that there's the mask of Long Island on the player slide, so if you want a specific photo, it has to conform to that mask (ie, don't choose a photo where the player's face is obstructed by the Long Island)
Do you want us to send pictures?

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
upload_2019-4-8_14-53-45.png

I really like this one for Boychuk, but if it doesn't fit the format I understand.

You're the man RDC, thanks for taking the time to put these together for everyone!

Reactions: YearlyLottery

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Missed Pulock, claimed Zeke. Thanks RDC!

Oi, there's a Pulock one. It can be hard to see with 30 things blinking in your face.

Thanks for the warm reception and words of gratitude, everyone. Happy to contribute to our little community in another way besides my clever insights and rapier like wit.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes