Playoff Avatar Requests

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
I know nothing about this concept. This is the first I've seen this clip. Can someone explain what it is and what's expected from the avatar?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Hi guys, hoping to jump on your bandwagon. If I could get a bandwagon avatar, I would really appreciate it!

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ****ING ISLAND FIRST.

MattMartin.jpg

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
Can I make a suggestion?

If you want to assign a designer for the avs, let that designer come up with their ideas for the theme and design given the input. It's not fair to RDC or any designer to dictate a theme, especially when they aren't necessarily familiar with the concept's origin.

In the past we've had a few people work on ideas (like DH's above) as part of the process. Then we've selected from those concepts.

Polls are great, but if the theme doesn't resonate with a designer, I'm not sure you're getting the best results.

Richie Daggers Crime

Mar 8, 2004
Boise
I'm not a gif guy RDC, but if you need art from the concept I did, you can download the psd here:

I've seen that illustration of Trotz a few times. Did you make it? If not, do you know who did it? I'm not going to use work that other folks did unless it's explicitly requested by the creator that I should.

Richie Daggers Crime

Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Can I make a suggestion?.

I agree with this sentiment. To be honest, I thought I was agreeing to do the avatars if my concept was chosen (I came up with the "Long Island loves" Toronto/Pajama mocking idea/design). I don't mind at all doing a design for the chosen concept, I just want to make sure that I'm representing the idea properly, since it wasn't my idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad