Playoff Avatar Part 2 (Get A Life Theme Chosen, Taking Requests/Finalizing Design)

What theme should we go with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
kelcefly.jpg kelcefly2.jpg
I cropped these of Kelce in a Flyers jersey and Mummers hat if anyone wants them.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
gotcha

I watched the speech again today. And while I can relate people trashing Eagles players to people trashing Flyers players, it's still just "some drunk guy" dressed up weird, rambling about people I don't know. So it doesn't resonate to me at all. Especially being in all green when our color is orange.

But that's my 2 cents. I won't go on about it anymore. If diehard Eagles fans vote for it in this Flyers avatar, so be it. I will keep Couts and his kitten...lol.

This is a truly respectable post. I appreciate that despite it not being what you wanted, you were able to step back, take in the other side, and try to understand it. Kudos to you.

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
I’m a fan and think we should roll with these.

Small detail suggestion, add the colon and the little blue arrow on the first slide after HFBoards said.
I think that isn't important thing. And I never noticed that too. Hah.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Wait, why?

It has been brought up many times in this thread if ur not an eagles fan there are many people who do not wish to be associated with ANY eagles player it wouldn't matter who the player was.it doesn't matter to me but I know many flyers fans who hate the eagles with a passion.

Reactions: SnS

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
It has been brought up many times in this thread if ur not an eagles fan there are many people who do not wish to be associated with ANY eagles player it wouldn't matter who the player was.it doesn't matter to me but I know many flyers fans who hate the eagles with a passion.

There's a difference between not wanting Kelce/Eagles and "I'd rather put a steaming pile of **** than Kelce"

I want to understand the hostility.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
There's a difference between not wanting Kelce/Eagles and "I'd rather put a steaming pile of **** than Kelce"

Hatred for the eagles and their players is real right up there behind the patriots. u may not see as much of it as those that live far away from the city. As bad as this sounds some people were celebrating the Wentz injury thinking the eagles playoffs chances were done last year.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015

The Eagles are easily my least favorite football team. Anyway, this poll is basically over. Time to get these avatars together!

Reactions: SnS

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Hatred for the eagles and their players is real right up there behind the patriots. u may not see as much of it as those that live far away from the city. As bad as this sounds some people were celebrating the Wentz injury thinking the eagles playoffs chances were done last year.
Bro, can you please let the person I was talking to respond to me rather than trying to answer for them? Your opinion isn't helpful to my question directed at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad