Playoff Avatar Part 2 (Get A Life Theme Chosen, Taking Requests/Finalizing Design)

What theme should we go with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
View attachment 112313
yea im gonna need this bigger and IF possible in vector, can someone help?
Only with this
3d7fb3_37cc4dc9bcda4243accfee8b830b727d~mv2_d_1639_1566_s_2.jpg

Reactions: RANKKA

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
yeah that is very nice, you'd lose a little detail shrinking it down but it would still look cool

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Sorry HC, this one NEEDS to be the one with the tweet.

An idea: @Striiker has to have a Weal avy, and it should have Striiker Said & Striiker, get a life on the other slides.
:laugh: How do I get dragged into this? I've done nothing to deserve that kind of punishment.

And that idea wouldn't really work since the whole point of the theme is people being wrong about a player. ;)

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I’d like one with Hack in a hot tub with Flip, Torgo, Farmer and Manning, then it says veteran experience makes me hot and bubbly then get a life

Completely joking

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Jeez, it's like herding cats on this forum.

I formally propose:
1) We go with Adam's basic design. Slide 1: HFBoards said:, Slide 2: Pic of player celebrating or whatever, Slide 3: Voracek tweet, Slide 4: SCP slide.
2) About that last slide, originally I wanted to go with all orange since that's our color, but looking at it on my comp instead of on mobile, it's maybe a bit much. Maybe we should go with the black with orange version above instead or the tamer orange version that was used for the Kecle avys that BrindamoursNose currently has. I defer to whoever on whichever version we actually use.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Jeez, it's like herding cats on this forum.

I formally propose:
1) We go with Adam's basic design. Slide 1: HFBoards said:, Slide 2: Pic of player celebrating or whatever, Slide 3: Voracek tweet, Slide 4: SCP slide.
2) About that last slide, originally I wanted to go with all orange since that's our color, but looking at it on my comp instead of on mobile, it's maybe a bit much. Maybe we should go with the black with orange version above instead or the tamer orange version that was used for the Kecle avys that BrindamoursNose currently has. I defer to whoever on whichever version we actually use.
I really think the get a life slide should be right after the HF says slide. That way it's like Jake saying get a life to what HF says. And then the celebratory pic of why it was dumb comment.

And agree on the black logo....looks way sharper!

Reactions: The Rage Kage
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad