Playoff Avatar Part 2 (Get A Life Theme Chosen, Taking Requests/Finalizing Design)

What theme should we go with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I get that Kelce alienates, non-Eagles fans, but it is too good.

You can do the same damn thing with the Benny Get a Life theme. I love the Eagles but the Flyers aren't the Eagles.

0Tq64Kq.gif

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Kelce isnt just about the Eagles fans but really the City of Philadelphia...the sentiment around no one likes us were from philly...is something most of us can understand.

Reactions: FlyTimmo

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
I know you all will miss my Bryz avatar but I changed over to a Ghost avatar until an adequate anti-Hak collection is made

Reactions: Flyerfan13

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I didnt realize we were going to a group thing i will change mine...Yeah the Benny get a life theme is unique and probably will never happen again.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Kelce isnt just about the Eagles fans but really the City of Philadelphia...the sentiment around no one likes us were from philly...is something most of us can understand.

I second this. It isn't just the Eagles, it is Philly.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
I second this. It isn't just the Eagles, it is Philly.

I assure you, as someone who has lived within 15 miles of Philadelphia for most of my natural born life, if you aren't an Eagles fan anything to do with Eagles players you do not relate to. If you were from NY but a Flyers fan, would you relate to a Giants player or Rangers player "epitomizing your city?"

I relate to nothing about Kelce and know a lot of other Flyers fans/non-Eagles fans that don't see Kelce as a Philly icon.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
I assure you, as someone who has lived within 15 miles of Philadelphia for most of my natural born life, if you aren't an Eagles fan anything to do with Eagles players you do not relate to. If you were from NY but a Flyers fan, would you relate to a Giants player or Rangers player "epitomizing your city?"

I relate to nothing about Kelce and know a lot of other Flyers fans/non-Eagles fans that don't see Kelce as a Philly icon.

It's less about Kelce and more or less about the message. It can be accomplished via other ideas, but it just fits well with Kelce. But, whatever happens I probably am not making one anyway. Too lazy.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
It's less about Kelce and more or less about the message. It can be accomplished via other ideas, but it just fits well with Kelce. But, whatever happens I probably am not making one anyway. Too lazy.

I agree Philly is a city of underdogs unfortunately for non-Eagles fans, that sentiment is tied to the Eagles superbowl win so it kind of spoils it for us.

Reactions: Tripod and FlyTimmo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->