Playoff Avatar Part 2 (Get A Life Theme Chosen, Taking Requests/Finalizing Design)

What theme should we go with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
Think about it this way, Voracek is our Kelce. Its pretty much the same idea but with a Flyers player, one that called out a fellow poster no less.

Reactions: Tripod

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Anything involving kelce is a no from me.

I’m from philly, all my life and there’s nothing more hated in my being than the eagles.

I’ll be passing on the avatars if that’s what we are going with.

I mean I get the Eagles love for those who love them - most of my extended family are Eagles fans and I was happy for them. I was not raised an Eagles fan. All things aside, the Eagles and Flyers are completely separate teams - so much so that the birds wouldn't even let us use the Linc for the first Winter Classic we hosted. Let's keep these teams separated please

Reactions: SnS

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
For better view and choice (all of them are free for you, guys!):

output_0g3qxh-gif.111737
output_fvp2m5-gif.111739
output_li5rdj-gif.111741

output_pohhkb-gif.111743
output_qbfhf2-gif.111745

With Kelce:
output_8cqmwf-gif.111731
output_n9ndwm-gif.111733
output_yx7jsg-gif.111735

How do i make one of these my avatar

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
How do i make one of these one of my avatars
2 options:
a) save image to your PC. Then in HFB go to your profile -> avatar -> upload file -> choose that image

b) right click on the image -> view image -> copy the url of the image -> then go to your avatar here in hfb > upload via url

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Really with this Kelce option? This team is NOT the Eagles. The franchises are NOT affiliated and aren't even the same colors! It's not like anyone breaks out in Flyers chants at Eagles games (which is fine). But for pete's sake, these are not the same sport and we have no need to overshadow the Flyers with Eagles references. If they are underdogs, let them have their own damn lime light.

Reactions: SnS and Tripod

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Everyone is fully entitled to their opinions, but im not understanding the Kelce/HF Says hybrid (the one im currently using). I dont view it as piggybacking the eagles or anything like that. Kelce is just there as an emphasis for the idea that everyone thought all the flyers players were garbage and done. Its really no different than the quoting "HF Said" ones, but adds a little more fun and maybe fire to it.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Everyone is fully entitled to their opinions, but im not understanding the Kelce/HF Says hybrid (the one im currently using). I dont view it as piggybacking the eagles or anything like that. Kelce is just there as an emphasis for the idea that everyone thought all the flyers players were garbage and done. Its really no different than the quoting "HF Said" ones, but adds a little more fun and maybe fire to it.

It's pretty easy to understand - you're from NY but a diehard Flyers/Eagles fans; Giants win the Superbowl and everyone thinks Michael Strahan epitomizes the city of NY. Do you agree? Probably not because the Giants are a rival and you want nothing to do with any of their players.

If you root for literally any other football team than the Eagles, odds are you hate everything about them. All of our city's teams are basically hated by all of the other fan bases

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I like what I have the hf boards sayings Adam made if someone could add 1 more picture of Benny get a life to it that would be great.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I mean I get the Eagles love for those who love them - most of my extended family are Eagles fans and I was happy for them. I was not raised an Eagles fan. All things aside, the Eagles and Flyers are completely separate teams - so much so that the birds wouldn't even let us use the Linc for the first Winter Classic we hosted. Let's keep these teams separated please
Agreed.

I am a Bears fan. Glad Eagles won for you fans on here, but I have no ties to the Eagles or him.

The fact that we have our own Flyers player saying Get a Life, and directing it toward a fellow poster on here, is too good an opportunity to squander.

And using that quote to diss all the dumb stuff opposing fans have said against our players just seems like such a natural fit.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It's pretty easy to understand - you're from NY but a diehard Flyers/Eagles fans; Giants win the Superbowl and everyone thinks Michael Strahan epitomizes the city of NY. Do you agree? Probably not because the Giants are a rival and you want nothing to do with any of their players.

If you root for literally any other football team than the Eagles, odds are you hate everything about them. All of our city's teams are basically hated by all of the other fan bases

I think people are putting too much emphasis on the person saying it and not what was said. Kelce called out people calling the eagles players as garbage. saying "HF said" is basically the same thing, it just adds a little more fun to people who can appreciate the Kelce aspect as well.

Reactions: Jray42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad