Speculation: Players you could see the Coyotes trading their draft picks for

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

I have to think this guy is way up on our list.

Can we trade for Comtois and then WE are the one that qualify him?!?! Wouldn’t that be better for Anaheim? Even a 3rd rounder?

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I’d like him as the 4LW behind Keller, Maccelli, Crouse.

The rest of my shopping list includes a Top 6/9 RW (if this is Boyd, then we need a Top 6 C) as well as a Top 4 D, preferably RD.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
That’s how I see, plus Carcone and Kolyachonok and minus OBrien.

I think OBrien is beyond his point of usefulness as what he does can now be usurped by guys like McBain and Crouse.

IronFinn

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2022
Scottsdale

I have to think this guy is way up on our list.

Can we trade for Comtois and then WE are the one that qualify him?!?! Wouldn’t that be better for Anaheim? Even a 3rd rounder?

You could, but do you think he is worth the $2.45M qualifying offer? Wouldn’t it be better to grab him as a UFA?

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ

I think OBrien is beyond his point of usefulness as what he does can now be usurped by guys like McBain and Crouse.

Shit, I didn't realize we have O'Brien for another year. Hope he sets the team's record for number of healthy scratch games. I'm guessing that record belongs to David Rundblad, no?

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023

disagree on Obrien, we have lots of young small guys, I'd keep Liam to protect them. I dont want crouse or mcbain doing all the fighting they have more important roles. Obrien brings nothing on O but his D isnt bad he isnt a negative on that end. 4th line 8 min/g but if other team getting little chippy on MM, DG, CK etc send out obrien.

Last edited:

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
Keller-Hayton-Schmaltz
Crouse-????-Guenther
Maccelli-Boyd-????
????-McBain-Fischer
O’Brien

Moser-Durzi
Valimaki-Brown
????-Soderstrom
????
I want to see maccelli and Guenther on same line - MM playmaking and DG shooting wow, think McBain C them as need a big body and strong defensive C, does sacrifice some scoring w him but we dont have other power C.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Kostin, Frederic, Comtois...all big, tough boys that make life miserable for the opponents. And all available. Be good if the Coyotes can snag one of them.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Keller - Hayton - Schmaltz
Crouse - Barbashev - Maccelli
Kostin - McBain - Fischer
O’Brien - Boyd - MacEwen
(Guenther in Tucson)

Valimaki - Durzi
Moser - Soderstrom
Kolyachonok - Brown

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
Kinda pissed we didn't take Colton. Seemed like a great fit.Oh well, maybe they have something else up their sleeve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad