Players who are STILL on your team that you can't wait to see gone.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
Senators:

Chris Phillips: He's that buddy you liked five or ten years ago and was kinda useful too, but now he's just making Dumb and Dumber jokes and is painful to be around, but you still see him because deep down he's a nice guy, but secretly you hope aliens capture him.

Chris Neil: He used to be someone that would be great to have around in a tight spot, but now he just looks constipated all the time and doesn't score, doesn't pass and is "good in the room." Great, so stay in the room then.

Milan Michalek: Someone somewhere wants a player that looks like a hyena and is pretty useless. That someone is not me.

Jared Cowen: Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I can play defence ummmmmmmmmm Erik look I pass puck this time! :facepalm:

Curtis Lazar: I hope we get more than 5 goals, 15 assists and a nice smile out of him...cos Chris Kelly ceiling isn't what I want out of this kid.

Lazar's a rookie dude, give the poor kid a break. 20 points at this point in the season for a rookie is good.

GrafSk8r12

Jul 4, 2011
dan_cleary-x-large.jpg

Benedict Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk: A spy?
Jul 19, 2011
CASCADIA NOW
He has hit a wall with the blues, and while a good coach, the team has a completely different identity now then when he joined the club. We need somebody that can coach this team at a higher level than he has been doing, one who can successfully coach this team through adversity and the playoffs.

Well, if you say so. I don't really watch the Blues that much, but to be honest I don't think they have had the forward depth to actually go much further until this season. This season their forward depth is pretty sick.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Lazar's a rookie dude, give the poor kid a break. 20 points at this point in the season for a rookie is good.

People are pissed that he's playing over Prince, Pageau and a few other older AHLers who out preformed him in preseason and paid their ahl dues. Lazar does not belong in the NHL this season. No doubt he'll be better in a few year but he shouldnt get a spot based on draft position and the memorial cup.

As for Cowen he doesnt suck anymore and neil has been better the he was last season. Phillips is a liability and Greening is nothing.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Rene Bourque

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Bryan Allen was more useful to us than Bourque.

And Boudreau keeps putting him on the top powerplay and the top line in Perry's absence even though it's clearly not working and mostly anyone in our forward group would be more effective.

:laugh:

Sorry to hear that man. MT tried put Allen for 5 games this season and he was so awful, he's been riding the bench since December 3rd. I hope your coach smarten up to and gives him sheltered minutes and no PP time or benches him entirely...his Calgary days are long gone

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Now that Cory Conacher is in the AHL, that leaves Brian Strait who needs to go next for the Isles. Chad Johnson is getting there with his recent crap play.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
OP makes it sound like Berra's been an anchor for years.

I get that Berra's unpopular, both due to play and the manner in which he was acquired, but he doesn't really fit into the OP's own title, what with the "STILL" and all.

At any rate, he's an Av, and it's too early to shut the book on the guy, even if other options are, at the moment, looking much better. If I had to pick one guy I'd want gone it'd be Holden, but even he hasn't been around all that long to the point where it's maddening to think about. Only guy who comes close to that criteria would be McLeod, but I've got no problem with him being a 4th line mainstay.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013

Thought this thread was made for him. Pretty much the last Kenny Holland mistake still lingering around with the rest mostly having left town. Some Wings fans would say Franzen, some (lots before this year) might say Quincey... not me. Closest might be Jonathan Ericsson in a year or so if he keeps slumping.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad