Players who are STILL on your team that you can't wait to see gone.

Nei1ey*

I think i can speak for myself and every other Pens fan.

The only answer begins and ends with is Craig Adams.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Rene Bourque

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Bryan Allen was more useful to us than Bourque.

And Boudreau keeps putting him on the top powerplay and the top line in Perry's absence even though it's clearly not working and mostly anyone in our forward group would be more effective.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Senators:

Chris Phillips: He's that buddy you liked five or ten years ago and was kinda useful too, but now he's just making Dumb and Dumber jokes and is painful to be around, but you still see him because deep down he's a nice guy, but secretly you hope aliens capture him.

Chris Neil: He used to be someone that would be great to have around in a tight spot, but now he just looks constipated all the time and doesn't score, doesn't pass and is "good in the room." Great, so stay in the room then.

Milan Michalek: Someone somewhere wants a player that looks like a hyena and is pretty useless. That someone is not me.

Jared Cowen: Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I can play defence ummmmmmmmmm Erik look I pass puck this time! :facepalm:

Curtis Lazar: I hope we get more than 5 goals, 15 assists and a nice smile out of him...cos Chris Kelly ceiling isn't what I want out of this kid.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
The Rangers have had so much roster turnover it's tough to say anyone is "still" on the team that I'd like gone. I guess I wish we'd moved Staal when his value was high. I'm not a fan of Dan Boyle. Never have been.

Karlsson2Turris*

Senators:

Chris Phillips: He's that buddy you liked five or ten years ago and was kinda useful too, but now he's just making Dumb and Dumber jokes and is painful to be around, but you still see him because deep down he's a nice guy, but secretly you hope aliens capture him.

Chris Neil: He used to be someone that would be great to have around in a tight spot, but now he just looks constipated all the time and doesn't score, doesn't pass and is "good in the room." Great, so stay in the room then.

Milan Michalek: Someone somewhere wants a player that looks like a hyena and is pretty useless. That someone is not me.

Jared Cowen: Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I can play defence ummmmmmmmmm Erik look I pass puck this time! :facepalm:

Curtis Lazar: I hope we get more than 5 goals, 15 assists and a nice smile out of him...cos Chris Kelly ceiling isn't what I want out of this kid.

So much wrong with this post.

You're forgetting the most obvious scrub, Colin Greening.

Have you even watched Cowen play this year? He's been a solid #3/4 imo. As for Lazar, it's not his fault that management were fools and literally handed him a roster spot (i.e: rushed him).

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
for the Flames, I can't really think of any that I really want gone.

Stajan has been kinda meh.
Bollig is hit and miss.
Wideman was the whipping boy, but he's done really well this year.
Raymond isn't awful, but I don't like the contract.

If I had to choose one, I'd go with Bollig.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
Why Hitchcock? Dunno what exactly the issue with him is, but from an outsider's perspective it hasn't been coaching holding the Blues back.

He has hit a wall with the blues, and while a good coach, the team has a completely different identity now then when he joined the club. We need somebody that can coach this team at a higher level than he has been doing, one who can successfully coach this team through adversity and the playoffs.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So much wrong with this post.

You're forgetting the most obvious scrub, Colin Greening.

Have you even watched Cowen play this year? He's been a solid #3/4 imo. As for Lazar, it's not his fault that management were fools and literally handed him a roster spot (i.e: rushed him).

I agree with you 100%.

Cowen has been better lately and Lazar is just a rookie. I mean wtf does he expect out of a kid who is playing in the bottom 6 in his first season of the nhl?

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
The Rangers have had so much roster turnover it's tough to say anyone is "still" on the team that I'd like gone. I guess I wish we'd moved Staal when his value was high. I'm not a fan of Dan Boyle. Never have been.

......... Tanner Glass is the only correct answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->