Players that you don't know why they fight

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Kind of frustrating that Boyle sucks at fighting. The dude is 6'7 - 244 lbs he should be dukeing it out with the best of em.

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
Pat Maroon is a pretty big wimp for his size. Seems to be all bark and no bite

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Kind of frustrating that Boyle sucks at fighting. The dude is 6'7 - 244 lbs he should be dukeing it out with the best of em.

Funny when before he fought Chara he went into the scrum trying to be a badass with David Krejci then Chara shows up and he gives this OH **** look :laugh:

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Stephane Veilleux: Gets called up from the AHL, instigates a fight that he ends up either losing his balance or gets beaten decisively. Why does get so many call-ups from Minnesota? He has sucked for almost his entire career.

Steve Downie: His size, past concussion history, and he's a punching bag. The only player willing to fight on Penguins. That is expected when Jim Rutherford is the GM.

Justin Falk: Bad balance. Throws strange looking punches that never seem to land.

B.J. Crombeen: Likes to keep his opponent out of their reach. He will throw punches that don't come close to landing. Very boring.

Jordan Caron: Shawn Thornton's replacement. He tried to impress the upper-management by bringing the odd scrap to his game. Sucked at it. His 'fight' against Tootoo was embarrassing.

Mike Weber: He is strong, but doesn't know how to fight.

Barret Jackman: Washed up.

Kyle Chipchura: Inconsistent and boring. Weak jaw.

Steve Ott: Got dropped by Tom Kostopoulos. Loses a fight to Craig Adams.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Jordan Caron has 5 NHL fights, his first 4 were...

Matt Kassian
Roberto Bortuzzo
Jordin Tootoo
Brett Gallant

He threw probably 4 punches in total, then held on for dear life.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Craig Adams currently on a 17 fight losing streak (well 4 draws in there to.)

ghjkfdhgfd

Jan 8, 2011
MN
Stephane Veilleux: Gets called up from the AHL, instigates a fight that he ends up either losing his balance or gets beaten decisively. Why does get so many call-ups from Minnesota? He has sucked for almost his entire career.

Steve Downie: His size, past concussion history, and he's a punching bag. The only player willing to fight on Penguins. That is expected when Jim Rutherford is the GM.

Justin Falk: Bad balance. Throws strange looking punches that never seem to land.

B.J. Crombeen: Likes to keep his opponent out of their reach. He will throw punches that don't come close to landing. Very boring.

Jordan Caron: Shawn Thornton's replacement. He tried to impress the upper-management by bringing the odd scrap to his game. Sucked at it. His 'fight' against Tootoo was embarrassing.

Those shouldn't be on the list, Caron is a non fighter at all. SV is a grinder but isn't a guy that fought very often in the minors or NHL. I agree he sucked at it when he did.

Steve Ott is a decent fighter, he made his bones almost a decade ago.

SiouxPride

Dec 26, 2006
WINNIPEG!
Jordan Caron has 5 NHL fights, his first 4 were...

Matt Kassian
Roberto Bortuzzo
Jordin Tootoo
Brett Gallant

He threw probably 4 punches in total, then held on for dear life.
Exactly what I was thinking, i dont care if got KO'd every time, those names are enough to get my props. You go kid Caron.

I LOL'd at the Faulk stuff, but the weird punches is spot on alright.

And Steve Ott just deserves to get pummelled every night, I only wish Peluso got a hold of him last night in St. Louis.

SML

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
I don't know how Derek Dorsett has done in Vancouver, but he was horrible in NY. So willing. So bad. It was like a set play. Goon from home team takes liberties. Dorsett goes out to answer for it and gets ragdolled. Instant adrenaline rush for home crowd. At Ranger home games, pretty much the same thing, except sucked the life out of the home crowd.
It was also humiliating to have guy as big as Brian Boyle getting slapped around like he owed a pimp money whenever he dropped the gloves.
Oh and Aarron Voros for honorable mention. Wow. Just wow. One of the worst I ever saw.
One of my all time favorite guys on a side note, was PJ Stock. If you got into it with him, you were in trouble. If you beat him, you were probably outweighing him by 30 pounds and had about a half a foot on him. If you didn't you just got your ass kicked by a guy who they won't let on the ferris wheel. The guy would just go for it. That fight with Stephen Peat is a classic.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
You can't have a thread like this without mentioning Silas Barnaby.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Brayden Schenn is a good example. Fights at least a few times every season even though he sucks at fighting and it really isn't a part of his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00