Players that you don't know why they fight

Bi Coastal Bawse*

2 come to mind.

Mike Weber - I literally have never seen him win a fight.
Brian Boyle - Few years ago I saw him hold his own against a semi mad McQuaid(basically just held off McQuaid) then last year Bieksa and Chara beat the snot out of him. Few days ago Cory Mcleod beat him and it looked like he didn't even throw one punch.

Gregory Campbell is another guy who IDK why he fights. I know its for the good of the team but he stinks.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Jarrod Tinordi

tinordi is green, but he does okay most of the time. no killer but more than holds his own and of his fights in the nhl, i'd say he's won more than he's lost.

Hopefully he can work more on technique going forward, but I suspect he's gonna get tagged more this year and next.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Someone needs to check his record on hockeyfights or dropyourgloves.
He has a winning record according to DYG.

And he probably fights because he's like 6'6'' 230. Same reason people would be whining if he didn't drop the gloves.

ghjkfdhgfd

Jan 8, 2011
MN
In terms of straight up fighters. With all of my fight knowledge of watching fights for 10 years. I gotta say certain fight styles of guys usually gets them beat down, Campbell is an open fighter he doesn't defend himself well at all. Adams is older but, he is prone to lose one two. Most of these guys are gritty players who fight, but in terms of straight up guys who drop them a lot Stortini and Konopka did get beat up a few times.

By far the most annoying and angering I get is watching Boyle fight. 6'7 240 lbs and he is terrified and he plays a rather gritty game, he should keep them on. Usually I don't expect him to fight.

Check out hockeyfights.com its the best source.

Boone1734

Feb 28, 2015
Tom Sestito. He's 6'4, talks more trash than anybody, wants to fight everybody, and yet he rarely wins a fight.

When you win 1 out of every 10 fights, nobody is scared.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Carton Ashton, he's gonna get seriously hurt someday

ashton-carter-05277642.jpg

This is what I remember him looking like after every fight. He's trying his hardest to stay in the NHL and it's not working out for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad