GDT: Play-In Thing - Game #1: Columbus @ Toronto - 8pm | SN | Series Tied 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
LETS f***ING DO THIS BOYS!!!

Sorry for the caps, I am just pumped and nervous.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Nashville lost today so now I’m 0-6 as far as teams I picked winning their qualifying rounds winning the first game. Hope that doesn’t mean anything for the Leafs. :rolly:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Muzzin, Ceci, and Holl are all more physical than anybody not named Savard on the Blue Jackets defense. Unless we're afraid of Gavrikov, upping his physical game, the rest of their defense doesn't make a lot of contact.

Really outside of Jenner, Foligno, and Savard, the rest of their lineup is about as physical as Kapanen.
Oh you should really go back and read what i was responding to haha.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
hey guys I just got the "old timer" award for being on here 10 years! Love being reminded about all that wasted time in my life :)

GO LEAFS GO!

Congrats.

Meh, I was a member of the old Maple Leafs site, joined in maybe 2005 or 2006, now defunct joined this one only recently. I've also sacrificed many years following this team.

I'd settle for even a Corona :cool:Cup with no fans in the stands.

Reactions: Chief keefe

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Hopefully everyone's on their game at the same time. Something that hasn't been too common for us

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
It's go time!!

For once, I wish they bring their absolute fiercest effort to show their opponent and the league it's finally Leaf time.

There is no reason (x-factor: Andersen) they should not be able to win this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad