Post-Game Talk: Play 1 period, get 1 point. Panthers lose 3-2 in a shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
Yandle and Hoffman are such dumb hockey players. Every time they're on the ice im thinking to myself "don't do anything stupid".

Sure they have skill but man.. Hoffman attacks a guy who is covered by 2 defenseman on the backcheck leaving another guy open and Yandle takes a dumb ass penalty moments later when coach Q specifically said stay out of the box before the game.

Replace these guys with solid 2-way players who can also contribute offensively and the Panthers would be in a much better shape.
Hoffy is paid to get hattricks.
Yandle is paid to play D.

one of these players has done these things, one hasn't. Leave hoffman outta this mess

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Whats Barky upto too? He looks like he's tired out there

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I think our top 4 D is weak but so many of our problems are starting in the neutral zone and being one and done in the o zone, usually a result of over passing in the o-zone or being too cute in the neutral zone.

I don't think the period was that bad, we had plenty of good chances. Momentum flips in hockey games(especially when you take a penalty), you guys act like we are down 3-0. AGAIN, we passed too much when we should be shooting. Killed off a super hot PP too.

First line needs to start performing

Reactions: I am not exposed

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Remember when we had dmen that couldnt score to save there life but were solid defensively. Sure our offense was shit too but at least then you had an excuse why we sucked

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
we have no puck possession and very bad puck management when we do have the puck on our stick. Tons of turnovers and giveaways. Easily pushed off the puck. What else could they do? I mean everything that was a problem was addressed, right?
Obviously our D was and still is much worse than anyone knew
Bob kept us alive that period

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Q didn't look happy just before period ended there. Hope he flips some tables and kills the Gatorade cooler in intermission!

Only thing that will light a fire under this team I think.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I don't get it, I was reading this thread at work since im missing the game and this went from "were dominating just being unlucky" to "this team is ****ed trade everyone and start over"

Idk maybe calm down?
We gave it to the Sabres in the first 5 minutes. They proceeded to dominate us even worse after. Bob was a hero and deserves a mural.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
We gave it to the Sabres in the first 5 minutes. They proceeded to dominate us even worse after. Bob was a hero and deserves a mural.
they didn't really dominate, I think you're exaggerating how many actual scoring chances they had. They had puck possession but not much happened.

anyone have scoring chance numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad