Post-Game Talk: Play 1 period, get 1 point. Panthers lose 3-2 in a shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Krueger reminds me somewhat of Gallant. He emphasizes playing together as a five man unit, the players seem to love him and are buying in to his ways. Panthers better be ready for a much different Sabres team than they faced last season.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Krueger reminds me somewhat of Gallant. He emphasizes playing together as a five man unit, the players seem to love him and are buying in to his ways. Panthers better be ready for a much different Sabres team than they faced last season.

5rbrx0253rq31.jpg

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

This is imo not good, I think he's a pretty good goalie

He was done so dirty in Edmonton

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
This is an important trip to see what kind of team the Panthers are.

Should easily win 2 of the 3 - Sabres and Devils - and be nice to beat the Isles in Nassau.

We shall see what they are made of this weekend.

The Sabres is not a pushover team anymore. Maybe they'll win the Devils if Barkov and co. wake up from the snooze fest.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
This is an important trip to see what kind of team the Panthers are.

Should easily win 2 of the 3 - Sabres and Devils - and be nice to beat the Isles in Nassau.

We shall see what they are made of this weekend.
I agree this is a very important trip. Buffalo is not looking easy to beat so far. Then Jersey is a dreaded afternoon game, against a struggling team. Maybe this year they won't poop all over the ice vs a struggling team.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
I agree this is a very important trip. Buffalo is not looking easy to beat so far. Then Jersey is a dreaded afternoon game, against a struggling team. Maybe this year they won't poop all over the ice vs a struggling team.

If we loose to Buffalo, I would also call us a "struggling team" and then New Jersey will talk about us the same way you just did about them.

We haven't prove yet that we are a good tram. So we should stop talking about teams like Buffalo and NJ like they were lower tier teams we should easily beat.

We've been a joke of a team for 20 years now, keep that in mind.

Reactions: goCatsgo4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille