Plans for the Arizona game?

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
Honestly thinking about putting a large sum of money on a Sabres win. That way when this team ****s us over, I can cry myself to sleep while my head rests under a few 100 dollar bills.

This is brilliant.

Talk about hedging your bet...lol.

Then again, either way you feel like ****---or feel great!

By the way, I am going to the game Thursday...with 3 kids---all of them fully aware of the gravity of the situation.

I have to admit, this will be one odd hockey game for fans. What an emotional cluster****! lol

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
This is brilliant.

Talk about hedging your bet...lol.

Then again, either way you feel like ****---or feel great!

By the way, I am going to the game Thursday...with 3 kids---all of them fully aware of the gravity of the situation.

I have to admit, this will be one odd hockey game for fans. What an emotional cluster****! lol

I think I would find myself cheering inside. I just think its two hard to switch it off. Like a Buffalo breakaway, I know I would be standing up at my seat and without thinking cheering for a goal...

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Going out to eat before the game and having 3-4 shots and a few beers.

After that I will have 2 beers per period.

After that I will pass out on the way to the car and have the wife drive me home crying in the passenger seat.

I will then proceed to have indefinitely lasting nightmares about McDavid and Eichel putting up 80+ pts for 15 years playing for the Leafs and Arizona.

zbubble

Jul 29, 2005
Thinking of buying a game and plane ticket for that Lions fan with the laser pointer to come here and shine it in Lindback's eyes.

PopeInTheWoods

Asset Overvaluer
Feb 5, 2015
Rochester NY USA
Honestly thinking about putting a large sum of money on a Sabres win. That way when this team ****s us over, I can cry myself to sleep while my head rests under a few 100 dollar bills.

Too tough for me to bet real money, but I'm putting large chunks of my vCash on the Sabres for both Coyotes games.

RoofIt5hole

Ball Don't Lie
Jul 1, 2014
Chicago
I will be trying my best to entirely ignore the games probably will wins up playing FIFA drinking game for a while and then go out to a bar here that has Thursday night specials. By the time I am able to check the final score I'll probably be too wasted too care. I already took Friday off so if they lose I'll spend the rest of the night celebrating. If they win I'll spend the rest of the night crying and drinking. Either way I won't remember much...

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
If I go I have a coyotes practice jersey I was given when I was like 14. I may end up breaking it out if I can find it

I'll be there wearing my throwback Coyotes jersey I bought on eBay
original yotes sweaters / picasso's dog are pretty cool
I will be there in my section 121, row 2 seats... Briere jersey with McEichel
taped over. :naughty:
Phoenix Briere or Buffalo Briere????? It's a legit question...

Whoa, 2000 posts, congratz! Your magic number till 3000 is now 999. :naughty:
laughed hard....

I might look into sacrificing a live chicken.
and to keep the major league reference, instead of "meat", Hackett needs the nickname "sieve".

Moncton man

Jan 11, 2011
Moncton, NB
Going to curl up in a ball in the corner of the room, rock back and forth and mutter to myself "lose in regulation, lose in regulation."

Five points allows some breathing room but push it to seven and things will feel a little bit calmer.

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
This seriously feels like a playoff game to me.

I will be sitting in my living room cheering for the Coyotes. It feels so weird... :shakehead

It is going to be weird for me when I start cheering for the Sabres to win.. I've been cheering for losses for 2 years straight.. Looking back at cheering for them seems a bit foreign lol

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
I was going to go to the game but then remembered that the Sabres have a 90% winning percentage when I attend so for the greater good I will stay away.

:)

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
I've got soccer practice and by the time it's done, the game will be done. It will be the most stressful walk to the locker room...

OneBuffalo

Feb 7, 2015
Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
I will be on the flight line all day. I'm hoping to have my iPad connect to the internet well enough to stream the game. As for Monday, I will be attending that one in Glendale.

Karate Johnson*

This is super exciting.

Its fun to have something to passionately root for after the past two + seasons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad