Plans for the Arizona game?

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Hows it work in other states? What's your pro-line equivalent?

New York doesn't have anything similar. I'm not sure about anywhere else. But, I think Nevada might be the only state with any form of sports betting besides horse racing. We either use a bookie or bet online. Both of which are technically illegal.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I'll be at the Colorado and Phoenix games on Saturday and Monday. Was hoping the gap would be a little larger so I could root for a win, but I guess that isn't happening. Go Avs and Desert Dogs!!

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I still haven't decided what I'm doing for the Zona games. Whereas I'm normally very superstitious, I just feel helpless right now. Like our tank is somehow stuck on a train track. The train's coming, and we're too paralyzed with fear to move.

Now that I think of it, as I'm writing this down, I don't think I can watch. I'm gonna turn off my phone so I don't get Sabres app alerts and do something else to take my mind off of it, all the while clutching the lucky charm necklace my late grandma gave me. She was a huge Sabres and Bills fan. I'll check back when it's over and exhale, one way or another.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I'm going to watch just like every other game. This game doesn't have a real effect to be honest. Now the march 30th game, that could have major repercussions.

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Wearing my 90s black Coyotes jersey, buying $13 tickets on stubhub, moving down to the 100s by the 2nd period. Probably fighting with people who are rooting for the Sabres.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Wearing my 90s black Coyotes jersey, buying $13 tickets on stubhub, moving down to the 100s by the 2nd period. Probably fighting with people who are rooting for the Sabres.

I wouldn't sweat it, nobody in the 100's understands what's happening on the other side of the glass anyway.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Love this idea. I'm a huge mush when it comes to sports betting.Maybe I'll border hop and bet some proline.

Here's the real question if a mush bets on a team hoping to jinx them does he end up winning the bet?

proline is awful. You're throwing your money away with it. Betting online is really the only way to go

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
Just found out that I'm gonna be sitting in 118. The only thing worse than a sabres win is a sabres win accompanied by a trip to the hospital so I can have shrapnel removed from my body. Now that's adding insult to injury, or injury to insult, whatever

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
Hunker down in my music room/man cave.

Pour some Scotch - drink and listen to Pink Floyd and 60s John Coltrane as loud as I can.

Check scores when I regain consciousness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad