Plans for the Arizona game?

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
Just curious to what people's plans are for the Arizona matchups? Anyone doing anything different? What are the feelings going into the game? People feel like it is like "our" playoffs?Is there anyone who watches the games but wont watch this one because of all the drama?

I am watching the game with my finger on the off switch.

SabreBlood

Mar 31, 2012
I had a ticket offered to me... Turned it down without thinking twice about it. This game is going to be awful because of the circumstance. It's going to be hard just watching it on TV. I'd hate to be there experiencing it live. I'm so beyond done with this crap. Just stay in last place and get this season over with. I've reached my limit.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I'll be on a plane to Halifax for the entirety of the first game. I'll either land happy, or very sad.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
I will sneak the occasional peek but would be too tense to watch it full time....like a kid at a horror movie.

Broken Glass

Mr. Hobey Baker
Dec 6, 2013
Buffalo
Honestly thinking about putting a large sum of money on a Sabres win. That way when this team ****s us over, I can cry myself to sleep while my head rests under a few 100 dollar bills.

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Honestly thinking about putting a large sum of money on a Sabres win. That way when this team ****s us over, I can cry myself to sleep while my head rests under a few 100 dollar bills.

Love this idea. I'm a huge mush when it comes to sports betting.Maybe I'll border hop and bet some proline.

Here's the real question if a mush bets on a team hoping to jinx them does he end up winning the bet?

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Love this idea. I'm a huge mush when it comes to sports betting.Maybe I'll border hop and bet some proline.

Here's the real question if a mush bets on a team hoping to jinx them does he end up winning the bet?

Can't you guys bet on single games in the states? 3-game minimum makes pro-line weak.

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Can't you guys bet on single games in the states? 3-game minimum makes pro-line weak.

No legal sports betting outside of Nevada. I've got a guy who only does football. I'm also pretty sure i could set something up on the internet. But, I'm not looking to makie betting on hockey a habit.

Broken Glass

Mr. Hobey Baker
Dec 6, 2013
Buffalo

I would much rather have the Sabres lose the game, even with money on the line. McEichel is something I've been stuck on for 2 years. So if the Sabres lose, I'm ecstatic. If they win, I'm still crying but just a little less. However, if they somehow beat Dallas tonight then all bets are off. If we're 3 points back of Arizona and lose to them on Thursday, it does wonders. If we're a point back and lose, meh. So the Sabres still have time foil this plan of mine. We'll see what happens tonight. The team that scores the most goals versus the team that scores the least goals, should be a loss. Who knows though, we have Ted Nolan hyping this team up like they're the Latvian national team playing Canada in the medal round every...single...game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad