"Plan B"

McKuato

Jan 21, 2008
Lowell, Ma
Never understood the hate for Hartnell, the Flyers maybe.
It's not like he's Cooke like some people act like.
Like Ribeiro, never want to see that p***y on the B's, once a hab always a hab fits him.
But Hartnell once here would be great.

Is it the hair? I don't get it, even on HBO the behind the scenes stuff shows him as a good guy.
He plays an honest game for the most part with a little edge, toughness and can score.
Would love to see him here.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I don't even wanna talk about Scott Hartnell coming to the Bruins. I was annoyed about missing out on Iginla and I wasn't even that big a fan of his. Any momentum or flash of a Hartnell-to-Boston discussion will get me way too fixated on anything else, and God forbid something actually gains steam only to have the bottom fall out, and I'd crash into a depressed, drunken stupor faster than Ke$ha.

That said...

Knowing that Philly needs a defender, and for a guy like Hartnell, (on a fairly sweet contract) you're not gonna get away with throwing a scrub like Bartkowski out there on his own. You're talking more like Boychuk, Caron and the first.

Disclaimer: my proclamation of being a huge Hartnell fan boy might obviously lead me to over value him. Oh well. I own that.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
The Bruins don't even give their own guys long term contracts except for Savard and Chara.

Hartnell is a good player now but a lot can change over 6 years.

Plus there's no mention of him being available.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
This list is as appealing as sleeping with the four Golden Girls...

http://capgeek.com/ufa-finder?rentals=on

TheGoldenGirls_Group.jpg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
You hold the fate of us all little one.

:laugh: We are such geeks.

So where are we...Plan C...Plan D ?

I doubt MSL or Bozo are on the trading block. I would love Vanek but am pretty sure he wouldn't be coming to Boston.

Maybe Peter C. has someone in mind that we aren't even considering ??...it wouldn't be the first time.

Orrthebest

May 25, 2012
PC needs to phone Feaster and tell him he owes us one and offer the same deal for Glencross.

BoyntBergie

Mar 9, 2004
Never understood the hate for Hartnell, the Flyers maybe.
It's not like he's Cooke like some people act like.
Like Ribeiro, never want to see that p***y on the B's, once a hab always a hab fits him.
But Hartnell once here would be great.

Is it the hair? I don't get it, even on HBO the behind the scenes stuff shows him as a good guy.
He plays an honest game for the most part with a little edge, toughness and can score.
Would love to see him here.

Hartnell laid a pretty nasty cheapshot on Alberts when he was a Bruin a few seasons ago, about one month after Jones took Bergeron out on top of it. I know it left a bad taste in my mouth for a long while. That said, it's mostly gone these days, and I could cheer for him as a Bruin. Doubt it happens though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad