GWT: PL Round 34

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Ox the boss once again. Not the pass because that was easy. Everything he's he's done today has been great, consistently makes huge runs through midfield.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
One more win pretty secures at least 4th. Might even get it next week at West Brom. though I don't even think Chelsea will reach 70 points.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I didn't find Bournemouth much competition. That said Liverpool still looked good and Klopp deserves the lion's share of the credit for what he's gotten out of his players. Oxlade-Chamberlain is a great example. They really need to hold onto him long term.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I didn't find Bournemouth much competition. That said Liverpool still looked good and Klopp deserves the lion's share of the credit for what he's gotten out of his players. Oxlade-Chamberlain is a great example. They really need to hold onto him long term.
On their side, Aké has done anything to limit the damage.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
He'll be fantastic in midfield. Has pretty much none of the British touch that seems to plague other midfielders who played academy football in that country.

Would be great if he can handle that transition on this level. I mean he's got the experience from junior football and seems to have all the necessary attributes so I can't see why he wouldn't be able to handle it. If not we got ourselves a stellar, local right back.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool just might have the best fullback tandem in the league. All it cost them was trading Kevin Stewart to Hull and promoting a youth guy. Unbelievable

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I always rated Ake. I'd take him at LFC is he is cool being a backup

Thought so too. His job was also borderline impossible. His left back and CB partner had no idea what to do. On the second goal, the header...well who does that. Not really his fault either.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Thought so too. His job was also borderline impossible. His left back and CB partner had no idea what to do. On the second goal, the header...well who does that. Not really his fault either.
Absolutely. I like his pedigree and versatility as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad