GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean we aren’t the only team that started late that’s been struggling but ok.

I don't disagree. there are a number of clubs dealing with it. Honestly, no one really got a full regular preseason. But it's a veiled shot at a poster who seems intent on anytime United doesn't look good at suggesting it's because of a lack of preseason.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
No one said that. But it’s not an excuse either. If one of the worst teams in the league can deal with it, then it’s not a death sentence.
Yet they still played more games than we did prior to our first game of the season. I’m not saying it should absolve us of any criticism, because there’s plenty that’s valid. But it does look like it’s playing a part in us struggling.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I was about 20 minutes behind so just catching up here, good game overall. I thought Chilwell, Zouma, and CHO all had great games. It's nice to finally have a leftback you can count on.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
The only upside to the NBCSN/Peacock shenanigans is seeing and hearing as little as possible of Tim Howard.

The step down from Kyle Martino to him is like the step down from SAF to David Moyes.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I love Potter's set up today. Great personal choices, really trusting in the youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad