GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 34

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
in another world where timo can score, I bet you tammy starts or comes on at half for timo but I think Tuchel prefers Timo on the balance and doesn’t want to risk hurting his mental even more so tammy only will play like the last ten mins

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
in another world where timo can score, I bet you tammy starts or comes on at half for timo but I think Tuchel prefers Timo on the balance and doesn’t want to risk hurting his mental even more so tammy only will play like the last ten mins
If Hakimi didn’t bottle his chance it would be 2-0 chelsea. You might have to just roll with Timo based on link up play and chances created.

Reactions: Peen

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Lol kai is amazing still a bust eh?

mans that pass from Timo. Like I said you keep him even if he’s bottling his chances .
Werner has been good off the wings with creating for others, but brutal at finishing his own chances.

Havertz had severe COVID and injuries, so anyone with a brain was giving him time to improve here. He's been outstanding since he's been slotted into the false 9 role.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Really hoping that Gilmour's performance here earns him one or two more starts before the season wraps up, even as every game is a cup final
I thought he was pretty rusty in the first 5-10 minutes when Fulham was pressing high, but as the game has gone on he's been really strong. Making great runs, in great positions in possession or when defending, his usually assertive passing and runs, etc.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
2-0 up and have a European semi on Wednesday, why over-exert when you can just keep control?
Seems like a good opportunity to practice our attacking with players who aren't likely to start on Wednesday. That isn't Tuchel's style though, he's a very negative manager.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: