GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 32 & 33 - not the Ndombele thread

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
They need to get that weird fan with the red hat out of there, thats twice now hes run onto the pitch and tried to play goal.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Was there any discussion in the first half about Chris Wood 2 footing Henderson? I didn’t see it live. The replay looked pretty bad.

Job done. Hope that rugby playing shit squad gets relegated.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Was there any discussion in the first half about Chris Wood 2 footing Henderson? I didn’t see it live. The replay looked pretty bad.

Job done. Hope that rugby playing shit squad gets relegated.

I was gonna post about it but didn’t. It’s the type of play where if you do that on halfway, you’re getting a yellow and shouldn’t feel bad about a red, but if you do it in the box it’s just good hard English football.

Reactions: East Coast Bias

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
How many deflected winners do United have this year?

That’s soccer

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Absolutely disgusting performance from FA standards.

- Are we seriously going to call toes and heels offsides now? Absolutely rubbish and disgusting I am so apoplectic right now.

- The penalty wasn't even a penalty. Does Gabriel step on his foot? Absolutely, no questions asked but he got a portion of the ball before then. Why are refs seriously this stupid nowadays? But because the idiot Fulham player rolls around like he's on fire he gets the call.

Arsenal were dominant, the match would've been different if Martinmessi scored on his chip cross. Arsenal could've scored like three in the first minute and then were subjected to unfair treatment and had to settle for a disgusting draw. We need improvement in the midfield, but it could've been due to Partey not playing. Not that he's been good, but he does pass the ball forward which El Neny did not do once in this game and something Xhaka doesn't do for his entire career at Arsenal. Ceballos isn't very good at it either because he prefers to run with the ball making dribbles than conducting long balls or passing (which he actually isn't great at). ESR was great I thought today, was our MOTM and made a lot. Also got good things to say about Bellerin, but that's a fornite performance for him.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Absolutely disgusting performance from FA standards.

- Are we seriously going to call toes and heels offsides now? Absolutely rubbish and disgusting I am so apoplectic right now.

Have you been watching since VAR? They love making millimeter calls.

- The penalty wasn't even a penalty. Does Gabriel step on his foot? Absolutely, no questions asked but he got a portion of the ball before then. Why are refs seriously this stupid nowadays? But because the idiot Fulham player rolls around like he's on fire he gets the call.

None of the replays I saw showed him getting any of the ball. Yes the Fulham player sold it, but it’s a pretty clear foul.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Really nicely worked by Liverpool for the goal. Nice for Mane to bag one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad